BY SKIP HOP

Take the mess out of baby eating with the adorable skip hop zoo tuck-away bib monkey. This lightweight, water-resistant baby bib has a smart pocket to catch any food your little one drops. The bib also has a tuck-away pouch for convenient storage and an easy velcro closure. The cute monkey design has red ears and trim and a friendly smile. Ages 6 months and up. Machine washable. Skip hop is a new york city-based designer that creates stylish, practical baby products and donates a portion of all its profits to charities benefitting parents and children. see more...

Buy on Target
Cristina d.
Cristina d.
Doral, FL
As I love money I had to buy his one to my toddler. The material is nice but a bit easy to get dirty. The great thing it is even easy to clean.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
West Haven, CT
A bit pricey for a bib but it's nice quality and super cute. It roles into a self contained pouch to save room in bags and contain mess. I use it in my diaper bag for outings.
Jazmine M.
Jazmine M.
Oakville, Ontario
Super cute bib! I love buying anything monkey for my baby girl. I haven't seen this bib though and personally when it comes to bibs I've learned the vinyl material ones are best. Fabric ones will mold if you let food sit on them too long (in a matter of a day or two - gross!)