BY SKIP HOP

Skip Hop Zoo Straw Bottle - Dinosaur Zoo Straw Bottle flip-straw sports bottle - Sip your favorite drink with your Zoo friend! A major milestone for toddler is when she is ready to move on from sippy cups. The ZOO Straw Bottle helps ease this transition by giving little ones a "big-kid cup" with the protection of a flip-top lid. Dishwasher-safe; also comes with an extra straw. Handy Velcro grab-strap attaches to anything

Tavares, FL
We own the entire line of Skip Hop cups. The designs and color combinations are just adorable.
These all come with an additional straw set, which I think is great. Things get lost or damaged and Skip Hop understands that!
I was sold by how easy these are to clean. They completely disassemble and any nipple brush will clean the insides of the straws. The straw comes in two pieces for easy cleaning and drying (the soft spout and the hard plastic straw.
The lid features a shield piece that flips over to cover the straw when not in use. It's great for keeping things clean and reducing instances of spills.
The only issue I have is that the designs aren't very durable. They can't withstand a dishwasher at all and, even with hand washing, they're completely gone within a couple months.
Tavares, FL
Review for: Butterfly more...
Tavares, FL
Review for: Hedgehog more...
Tavares, FL
Review for: Panda more...
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
So glad to have finally found this brand. I buy them at toys r us. Love them. Don't spill or leak! They aren't too much more expensive than other brands. Definitely worth the extra change to buy these. Also are dishwasher safe
veronica f.
Everson, WA
These work good for a short time then they leak like crazy and the image fades fast the straw was not that sturdy and can't hold up to a chewer kid
Heidi M.
These are the only straw cups we buy! Easy to clean and use. Love them and the cute designs!