Baby & ToddlerBaby TransportSkip Hop
Zoo Shopping Cart and High Chair Cover - Monkey

Skip Hop Zoo Shopping Cart and High Chair Cover - Monkey

by Skip Hop

The Skip Hop Zoo Shopping Cart and High Chair Cover is a machine-washable cover that folds into its own built-in pouch. The cover protects your child from germs on shopping carts and restaurant high chairs. Padding on the seat and leg holes keep little ones comfy as Zoo pals and two toy loops add to the fun. The Skip Hop Zoo Shopping Cart and High Chair Cover - Monkey features: Seat belt with clip secures baby in cart Snap-open loop allows the pouch to hang from stroller, wrist or bag BPA-free PVC-free Phthalate-free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skip Hop Zoo Shopping Cart and High Chair Cover - Monkey!
How would you rate this product?
Mary G.
Beaumont, CA
This is so awesome to keep your baby protected while shopping. Not only is it soft and comfortable, it also protects your baby from germs. Especially teething babies that try to chew on the cart!
Samantha R.
I used this constantly with my son. I plan to use it with my daughter too when the time comes. It's especially important to me now in these covid days

Looking for your answer?