Skip Hop Zoo Mini Backpack & Safety Harness - Owl uploaded by Svitlana P.

BY SKIP HOP

Find infant travel accessories at Target.com! Keep a handle on your active little one with the skip hop zoo safety harness owl backpack for children. A detachable harness, top-grab handle and adjustable straps make this the perfect first kids backpack for toddlers. Kids will lovingly remember their wide-eyed owl backpack for years to come and you'll appreciate the safety and peace of mind it gave you. see more...

• Does it feel like you're pulling on them?1 Answers
Elisabeth E.
Kent, WA
My son loves this backpack and takes it with him where ever he goes. It's just the right size for him at 16 months. It can hold quite a few things, such as a spare change of clothing, some snacks, a couple of small toys and his favorite stuffed animal. I highly recommend it for those who travel, especially on a plane. I can have my son walk with me through the airport without worrying he's going to take off running (which he has tried before). It's fairly well built and pretty easy to clean. And the zipper is easy enough for a 16 month old to open and close it with ease.
Christine D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this bag as does my daughter. It can hold a good amount of items and still be managed by her. The side bungee pocket easily fits a sipping cup. This helps mom to manage more as your tot helps out. And it is super cute too!
Brittany T.
The harness is a bit short to actually use. However, at the age when we needed it, my child had no interest in wearing the backpack. After 2 years old, it became a hit (minus the harness)
Amanda M.
Springfield , Missouri
Perfect size for my 18 month old to take to daycare as a 'diaper bag'. We can fit a change of clothing, snacks, a few cloth diapers, ect. Small enough for him to carry himself.
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
I have the back up but not the harness i love the back cause my daughter is a owl girl she has everything owl it carriers a lot <33
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So cute and so useful! My 2 years son love his little owl, travelling with it and pack his stuff in it. It is big enough for his bottle, few pants, snacks and small toys. Very good material, high quality in every detail.
Jolene G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I searched for a good harness to get for my very busy 2 year old. She loves to walk and have that freedom and we were taking her to a Santa Claus parade and I didn't want to bring a stroller or lose her. This was my solution. I let her pick her own animal (she chose the owl) but the ladybug and monkey were equally as cute. I love that it's a backpack and it can hold her snacks or change of clothes and diapers. It's also crazy awesome that the leash part can come off and it turns into a little backpack. Easy to fit over her winter coat as well. I'm 5'4 and found the length of the leash part to be perfect for me, but her dad will have issues as he's much taller. Either way a great product at an affordable price, under $30 after taxes.
Destiny E.
Richlands, NC
Does it feel like you're pulling on them?