BY SKIP HOP

Make mealtime zoo time with the skip hop melamine kids & toddlers tableware owl set! Little ones will get a kick out of having their very own signature plate and bowl featuring their favorite skip hop zoo character. Bright colors and whimsical faces make mealtime fun. The zoo tabletop collection is made of durable melamine and is easy to mix and match. The plates are divided into 2 sections to keep food separate, and the bowls are perfect for snacks, cereal and more. dishwasher safe. not recommended for microwaves. plate dimension: 8.25wx8.25hx1d. bowl dimensions: 5.5wx5.5hx1.5d. ages 6 months and up. see more...

Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Got this dishes a little while ago and they are very cool, very resistant (considering the fact that they fall on the floor multiple times) and my son loves them, i highly recommend them as first dishes cause they make kids lunch more fun..!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Absolutely adorable dinnerware! The colors are bright and attractive - haven't had any chipping or wear & the bowl holds a LOT of food because it's deep. Not microwave safe but that's true with any melamine.
Celena T.
Celena T.
Gainesville, FL
I have these and I love them they wash easy but I make sure to put them on the top shelf of the dishwasher. The only thing if my baby loves to throw them :(
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Escondido, CA
Skip hop is my all time favorite for toddler items! I've been purchasing their plates & bibs at Nordstrom for years. Recently I discovered Nordstrom Rack carries them as well! The plates/bowls are very sturdy & the designs are so cute! I am a skip hop fan for life!
Lydia D.
Lydia D.
Wdm, IA
This set is absolutely great! Such a fun design that will get your child excited for dinner! The set is very durable and the color lasts through multiple washing.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
These are really cute for children to use. They have a fun design. They wash easy and are the perfect size for children to have their snacks or meals on.
Ohii I.
Ohii I.
Cute, kind of timeless but I don't understand what are they marking the prices based upon. To me the material and make is just like any other baby plates. So why they mArk it up so high. This also applies to the whole brand. I feel like it's over priced
Rissa M.
Rissa M.
Picky eating child ? This is cute and fun. Children will enjoy eating from this and will clear their plates. I know my nieces love things like this. And they don't eat very much!
Jocelyn B.
Jocelyn B.
Munroe Falls, OH
My sister said these plates are so awesome for her daughter because she makes a mess everywhere with regular plates but these I definitely recommend easy to clean too💙
Melody W.
Melody W.
Cedar park , TX
Easy to clean and easy to store. My daughter likes using these, so much that sometimes she'd rather play with the Owl as oppose to eat. They're dishwasher safe which makes it easy. Definitely recommend these to others!
Kellie K.
Kellie K.
Are these dishwasher safe ? Tough plastic or pretty thin?
Kali F.
Kali F.
Where can these be purchased
Heather B.
Heather B.
These are so adorable! Where can I purchase these?
kim t.
kim t.
Where can I buy these? How is the pricing?
Dana C.
Dana C.
How childproof are these?