BY SKIP HOP

Whimsical details and durable materials make this the perfect pack for on-the-go! Easily holds all the supplies your preschooler might need for a busy day of "work" and play, and the mesh side pocket adjusts to fit a juice box, sippy cup or water bottle. The front pouch is ideal for snacks and includes extra pockets for pencils and other travel necessities. Comfy padded straps go easy on little shoulders! Features: roomy main compartment; insulated pouch for snacks; write-on nametag inside; easy-to-clean lining; bpa-free, phthalate-free.â see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I bought this for my little girl and she really loves butterflies I thought the $19 with a little bit expensive for this backpack but she happens to love it and she needed it for school I am overall satisfied with us
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
My daughter actually has a unicorn but as a review goes these are pretty much all the same. They are the perfect little toddler backpacks. we use them for car trips, airplane trips, & into a restaurant.
Mikeya C.
This bag is so adorable and my daughter loves it. Its roomier on the inside and she loves to wear it. the straps are soft and the weight is distributed evenly so when we pack her toys and snacks she's able to carry it comfortably. The price was reasonable and she just loves it.
gra d.
This is one of the designs i bought for my niece and she loves it! the first time she saw it in the picture, she was so happy that she'll be getting this one from me. this one is ideal for toddlers. good quality so it's worth the price.
Lyndsey S.
College Sta, TX
We have the skip hop backpack that is an owl and my two year old loves it. It is perfect as a diaper bag with extra space to throw clothes, toys or whatever is needed along. My little one loves to carry it herself!
Jessica P.
SO cute. My daughter got this for Christmas and she loves it. It seems to be really well made and is adorable. Perfect size for a preschooler or kindergartener.
Candice W.
These are the cutest little back packs ever! My daughter packs hers up with random things everyday! They good up really well!
kids k.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought this along with the matching water bottle for my daughter and she absolutely loves it! Keep in mind this is not a school bag as it is fairly small but great for trips. I had to get her a bigger one for kindergarten but she still uses this when we go out somewhere or for her stuffies when she goes for sleepovers.
Denise G.
Gualeguaychu, Entre Rios
Muy lindas mochilitas , lindos diseños , las niñas pequeñas deben de quedar fascinadas.