Skip Hop Treetop Friends Activity Gym uploaded by Jessica M.

BY SKIP HOP #22 in Playards

Lots to do and see in the Treetop! Our adorable, Activity Gym has soft, linen and patterned arches and a matching supportive Tummy Time pillow. 13 easy-to-hang loops and 5-hanging toys offer irresistible multi-sensory play for baby at every stage of development. A mirror and sounds on the mat surface add to the fun! Mirror Apple has baby-safe mirror and tuggable stem. Chiming Owl with felt-ruffled tummy for tactile play. Rattle Birdie with see-through rattle and crinkle wings. Nutty Squirrel squeaker is soft and cuddly. Singing Birdie with wooden teether and crinkle wings plays. see more...

Skip Hop Treetop Friends Activity Gym
  • "I know that we will be unhooking most of the hanging toys and saving them to play with long after she outgrows tummy time." in 1 review
Makenna C.
Puyallup , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby is obsessed with this play mat. She will lay on it for so long completely content. The little toys are her favorite. We love that they are removable so that she can hold and play with them now that she older. We purchased from amazon and would highly recommend it. Great product!
Jessica M.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This play mat has been a life saver for me, Ong a few other products. My baby loves this thing. Whether it's on his back or doing tummy time, he's just entranced by it. He even falls asleep on it from time to time and it's soft and comfortable enough that I'll just let him nap there. It's very sturdy, light, and machine washable. My little one is 6 months old now, but he's used it since he was a few weeks old and I dont think he's going to get sick of it any time soon. All the hanging toys are removable, interchangeable, with bright colors, textures, designs and some even make sounds. I highly recommend this product.
Vania G.
My son uses this daily for tummy time (the mirror and crinkly leaves on the mat are perfect) and regular playtime. We sit him up using the boppy and he can reach all of the hanging toys--he loves them and it keeps him entertained for quite a while. Super cute and fits our woodland nursery theme.
Jill H.
Beaver Dam, WI
We got one of these at our baby shower, we absolutely love it! It's provided our daughter with multiple hours of smiles & laughs during tummy time and play. I love that if she's staying overnight at the grandparents we can easily bring this along and it doesn't take up a ton of room like other toys she has. Easy to clean, hours of fun- so worth it.
Victoria D.
Raytown, MO
My daughter absolutely loves this playmat. I love it, because it is adorable. She loves all of the different textures and sounds. I know that we will be unhooking most of the hanging toys and saving them to play with long after she outgrows tummy time.
Candice M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This was one of the first things that was bought for my son when he was born. We did his whole nursery in owls, so it was fitting. I loved all the different material and objects. His favorite was the wooden teether and the chirping bird.
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
This mat is great for back and tummy time. We have one at home and one at grandmas. My son especially loves the bird that has the little balls and sounds like a rattle. He didn't like being on the mat until he was about 2.5/3 months.
Danielle N.
youngstown, OH
My daughter loves this may. We use it daily for tummy time and play time. Nice that the toys can come off. Most of the toys make some sort of noise. Easily washable as well!
Kisha M.
San Antonio, TX
L researched a lot of playmate and I found this one to be the best with the neutral but bright colors, soft toys that could be removed and repositioned on the bars or mat, and the pillow for head or upper chest support!!!
Megan M.
Oneonta, NY
Well-made and cute, but I prefer brighter, more enticing colors. The animals are cute and very interactive. My daughter enjoyed it. Lots to do with it and explore!