Skip Hop Treetop Friends Activity Gym uploaded by Jessica M.

BY SKIP HOP #20 in Playards

Lots to do and see in the Treetop! Our adorable, Activity Gym has soft, linen and patterned arches and a matching supportive Tummy Time pillow. 13 easy-to-hang loops and 5-hanging toys offer irresistible multi-sensory play for baby at every stage of development. A mirror and sounds on the mat surface add to the fun! Mirror Apple has baby-safe mirror and tuggable stem. Chiming Owl with felt-ruffled tummy for tactile play. Rattle Birdie with see-through rattle and crinkle wings. Nutty Squirrel squeaker is soft and cuddly. Singing Birdie with wooden teether and crinkle wings plays. see more...

Skip Hop Treetop Friends Activity Gym
  • "I know that we will be unhooking most of the hanging toys and saving them to play with long after she outgrows tummy time." in 1 review
Vania G.
My son uses this daily for tummy time (the mirror and crinkly leaves on the mat are perfect) and regular playtime. We sit him up using the boppy and he can reach all of the hanging toys--he loves them and it keeps him entertained for quite a while. Super cute and fits our woodland nursery theme.
Danielle N.
Youngstown, OH
My daughter loves this may. We use it daily for tummy time and play time. Nice that the toys can come off. Most of the toys make some sort of noise. Easily washable as well!
Candice M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This was one of the first things that was bought for my son when he was born. We did his whole nursery in owls, so it was fitting. I loved all the different material and objects. His favorite was the wooden teether and the chirping bird.
Jill H.
Beaver Dam, WI
We got one of these at our baby shower, we absolutely love it! It's provided our daughter with multiple hours of smiles & laughs during tummy time and play. I love that if she's staying overnight at the grandparents we can easily bring this along and it doesn't take up a ton of room like other toys she has. Easy to clean, hours of fun- so worth it.
Victoria D.
Raytown, MO
My daughter absolutely loves this playmat. I love it, because it is adorable. She loves all of the different textures and sounds. I know that we will be unhooking most of the hanging toys and saving them to play with long after she outgrows tummy time.
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
After considering several play gyms I decided to get this one. So happy I did. There are so many ways for baby to play. All the toys do something different.
Kisha M.
San Antonio, TX
L researched a lot of playmate and I found this one to be the best with the neutral but bright colors, soft toys that could be removed and repositioned on the bars or mat, and the pillow for head or upper chest support!!!
Megan M.
Oneonta, NY
Well-made and cute, but I prefer brighter, more enticing colors. The animals are cute and very interactive. My daughter enjoyed it. Lots to do with it and explore!
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
Love this has so many different things for a baby to learn and play it is a definite buy if you are expecting or just want a cute play mat for your baby.
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
So cute i love owl things for babies too cute product they like these things helps them learn <3