Skip Hop Swipe Baby Wipes Case by uploaded by S Y.

BY SKIP HOP #51 in Baby Wipes

Always keep baby wipes in easy reach with the skip hop swipe baby wipes case. Must-have baby gear for families on the go, the swipe's secure-snap lid keeps wipes moist and super accessible at all times. Its innovative, quick-draw opening allows for easy, one-handed access because you know you don't want to dig around your purse for a wipe when your little one's all dirty. Swipe's grab-strap snaps easily onto any stroller or bag so you can take it anywhere. The conveniently translucent case lets you see when you need a refill. Skip hop is a new york city-based designer that creates stylish, practical baby products and... see more...

Maria M.
Got it at one of my baby showers but haven't used it as I feel it's too big. Even to hang from stroller. It's easier to just pit the wipes in diaper bag or stroller carrier.
S Y.
Mega Parent Expert
Cute case, but it doesn't fit very many wipes which is fine since it's meant for traveling. The cap can be a bit difficult to open with one hand. It's a cute case though and easy to clean. I like the easy to open handle that can be attach to your bag or stroller.
Shirley M.
The Design was the first thing to catch my eye. It has a very nice modern look to it and it has my three favorite colors ^_^ (white, red, & black) The second thing that I noticed was that it was specifically made for one handed use. No longer do I have to take both hands off of my squirmy baby just to get a wipe! All you have to do is take your thumb and slide the big red button towards the asterisk. To close, just slide the button back down until you hear a light click sound. It's that easy! It Comes with a little black snap handle thingy that you can connect to your stroller handle so that you have easy access to the wipes , rather than having to dig through that huge diaper bag. OR you can snap it to the outside of your diaper bag when you aren't out with the stroller.

One more plus is that it holds WAY more wipes than the other travel cases, It's just a bit more Bulkier... I'd recommend this case to anyone who isn't satisfied with regular wipes cases.

P.s. Keep in mind that the red button pops off sometimes , but it's easy to snap back on.
Wendolly  M.
Merchantville, NJ
Ok. There are MORE pros than cons for this wipes case.

Pros:
1. you can attach it to stroller or outside of diaper bag.
2. it's made of much harder plastic than the cheap travel wipes cases that come free in the box when you buy diapers in bulk.
3. you can really open it with one hand, allowing your other hand to be holding baby.
4. easier to remove wipes than it is from those cheap travel cases (mentioned above in #2)
4. holds WAY more wipes than those cheap travel cases do

Cons:
1. The case snaps shut but tends to open on its own too easily. Example: I was walking and only holding the case by the black strap so it was swinging with my arm motion. The case popped WIDE open and all my wipes fell into the dirt (we were camping)! LAME-OLA. But in the case's defense, i did have it chuck full of wipes. so it could have been the sheer weight of the wipes that made the case open up. nevertheless, now I am "scared" to hook it onto the outside of things bc i am scared the wipes will all fall out.
2. Easy for a toddler to pull off the red button, but it does snap back on. Just make sure you put it back on the right way b/c one side of the button is raised higher than the other to aid your thumb when trying to push it open with one hand.
Kristine I.
I received this from the baby shower and I feel it does not hold too many wipes, like most products do. I usually bought the ones that were already in the package and you go. I used so many when we were out and about that I would use it all up. It is a good product and nicely made but not worth it when you can by the on the go ones.
Kami T.
Millersville, MD
Case is bulky. Must use both thumbs to pull back the red button cover. The strap is a waste, as who hangs a wipe case from a stroller?! The concept is there, Skip Hop just needs to refine the product. Ideally light weight, red button with more grip. ...Though, I just prefer to care my whole pack of wipes.
Nicole V.
I love everything Skip hop except this wipes holder. I can't fit many wipes in there, I can fit way more in others. Also the red circle pops off almost every time I stick it in the diaper bag.! Not worth the money.
Stephanie D.
Bexley, OH
The red button broke easily on mine. When I went to exchange I noticed several on display were broken already as well. Go with the oxo brand one!
Brittney O.
Decatur, AL
I received this as a gift. although it is very cute and fairky easy to open, I found that yhe wipes dry out very quickly using this case. Will nit be using it anymore,
Brittany L.
Bethel park , Pa
It's so-so... it holds wipes but nothing special. They do dry out after a week or so. Overall, I would say just buy the to-go packs of wipes.
Hayley M.
Edinburg, VA
I've seen a lot of bad reviews saying that the red piece broke or popped off. I'm really unsure if it's worth buying this or not--what are your experiences??
@mamaversatil M.