Skip Hop Studio Pronto Changing Station, Pewter Dot (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY SKIP HOP

Pallavi K.
Love this changing station, it's small and convenient to carry around. I think it works best for toddlers because you do not need to carry a lot of stuff around at that age and this is perfect. It has a zipper in front where I usually put diaper cream and disposal bags. Inside there are 2 compartments for diapers and wipes. You can easily put this into a small bag or purse and take it into restroom for diaper changes. It came with a red wipes box but I never used it since it added bulk. Just brought small size travel wipes to use when we are out and about.
Anna L.
Harrisburg, PA
We got this diaper clutch to use when my daughter turned 18 months and we didn't need to bring quite as many things out and about with us. It fits enough diapers and wipes for a day on the town and we can just throw it in a tote bag with a few toys and a sippy cup and we're good to go. It's held up very well and is quite stylish. Highly recommend!
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
I love the skip hop pronto! My sister in law advised me to get it! It is very convenient when we are going somewhere where we can't pack a lot. Trips to the park, stores, or restaurant are much easier! It's compact design is easy to put in the stroller or purse. It has everything you need for a quick diaper change!
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
This is great to stow in your diaper bag or stroller for on the go diaper changes. Comes with a changing mat that is perfect for babies and easy to clean and a wipes box all in a nice storage envelope!
Darcy C.
Evansville, IN
I love this changing station! I use it all the time! It's so easy for traveling!
Charlene M.
I really like Skip Hop products and patterns, and they are designed well. It's easy to throw in the diaper bag or car and you're ready to go. It might be nice to have a bigger storage pocket for smaller items, but that might make it bulkier as well.