BY SKIP HOP

• How heavy is this product? Is this something you would ta...5 Answers
Brittany P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This thing is a godsend. It makes any bag a diaper bag. I like how I'm able to put a few diapers in the pouch along with some wipes and just go. I have even been able to put an outfit in here. We typically use this in place of a diaper bag if we want to pack light.
Nicole J.
I received this in another color for my baby shower. At first I didn't junk I would use it. I got sick of carrying the big diaper bag every time I went somewhere and started using this. It fits everything I need and also keeps baby clean from the restroom changer out at places. I will be licking one of these up for every baby shower I go to from now on. This is a fantastic product.
Liege F.
Lake Orion, MI
I love everything Skip Hop. From the way it looks, to the quality of the products. 4 years ago a bought a diaper bag and the bag still looks great. When my daughter was a little older, I got the Pronto Changer since I didn't have to carry so many things around and we were in the process of potty training. It's also nice to leave one in the car if you can spare the money. :)
Carrie D.
LEXINGTON, SC
This is a great product! We keep a couple diapers and a small 10-pack of wipes in it along with a travel size diaper cream. We leave this all ready to go in my husband's truck since he doesn't carry a diaper bag so he never gets caught without a clean diaper!
Tania S.
Having a baby and a toddler is tricky sometimes but this help you have everything organized in your baby bag. Changing pad, wet towels and diapers all in one place. It is easy to clean.
Caroline R.
This is a great changing pad for any diaper bag. You can transfer it easily between bags and it could fit in nearly any bag you choose easily. Plus it wipes clean which is great when you're dealing with diaper changes and public restrooms.
Megan Z.
Great product! Makes switching from a diaper bag, to a beach bag to any bag so easy. Also love that it's wipe able so I can clean it after using in a public restroom or a mess gets on it.
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Perfect for quick on the go trips. Lightweight, has clip so it can be clipped to stoller or cart. Able to fit about 3-5 diapers. A small amount of wipes.
Lea C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Had this in an exclusive color. So easy to tote around when running into a store a friends house, anywhere. No lugging the diaper bag. One of my favs.
Kristen E.
Richmond, VA
I love this product. It is great for toting around diaper essentials on the go. Works well alone or in a diaper bag. Quality product.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How heavy is this product? Is this something you would take with you on the go?