BY SKIP HOP

Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Not only are we huge fans of skip hop, this portable binky holder is great and the patterns are great too. We keep these holders attached to our baby's stroller and diaper bag so we don't have to go digging for one when she needs it
Genoveva C.
Fort Worth
I love this little pacifier tote . I keep it in my bag with my daughters extra emergency binky. I love that it keeps it safe and clean and you can clip it to a handle or stroller even.
Zoe S.
Oakley, CA
Love this thing! I clip it onto the strap of my diaper bag and I can keep several pacifiers in it. My daughter loves the fun pattern too and I always have easy access to it.
Melissa C.
EASTPOINTE, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love my paci pod, as I call it, from Skip Hop! It is a great place for keeping the pacifier for easy access. Plus, it's antimicrobial inside. Total win!
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I haven't bought this product when my daughter was using them. This looks amazing! I was buying pacies ever other day bc she would always lose them.
Jillian L.
Muskegon, MI
Super helpful when I'm baby'sitting and I don't want to spend hours searching for the pacifier! Clips onto your diaper bag or your purse very easily!
Veronica M.
Mamaroneck , NY
Such a cute thing to have! And it always help you when you really need to find a pacifier! I keep on my diaper bag and it looks cute
Rosey K.
This is such a great idea especially because we lose the pacifiers all the time. This helps me remember where I placed it.
Nessa L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm all into stripes. Anything I can get my had on that has stripes I would recommend. This just fits the bill in my book.
Leanne M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Great idea! We were always searching for suckies around here m! Maybe if we had one of these we would know where to look!