BY SKIP HOP

Rosa C.
Miami , FL
Es perfecta para salir con el bebé y llevar todo en forma práctica. Es espacioso, cómodo y puedes lucirlo de forma casual. La tela es resistente y duradera. Me encanta esta marca de bolsos. Además hay variedad de modelos y colores.
natassja p.
Tampa , FL
I recently bought this as a baby shower gift. The mommy to be loved it. I thought it was very functional. The design was also nice and very appealing quality bag. I would recommend this bag to other moms to be.
Tydesha P.
I don't have this particular skip hop diaper bag, but I have had a few different ones and also have given them as gifts. They are great and roomy.
Danielle K.
Bought for a friend who was having another little one and she loves it. I bought it in another print, lots of space and easy cleaning.
Thayra F.
I love it because it looks nothing like a diaper bag, its more like a cute bag where you can carry all your baby's stuff and yours
Brandy H.
Pleasant Gap, PA
Such great diaper bag! easy to clean. tons of space for daily baby needs. and it lasts for a long time!
Arianny L.
Deland, Florida (FL)
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Es super práctico para llevar las cosas de los bebe y así no tienes que usar tu Cartera personal
anabel l.
Bronx, NY
Such a great diaper back the way it looks i very love it and evreythinf fits perfectly
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this bag I don't leave home without it and I can pack soo many things I. It;)
lizbeth v.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Yo siempre uso una de estas y la amo pues llevo todas las cosas Que ocupa my bebe asi no batallo para nada💟💟💟