BY SKIP HOP

Your little one will actually look forward to getting their hair combed with the skip hop hare baby comb & brush set. The bunny ears on this adorable baby set double as a brush and comb with soft-gripped handles, perfectly sized for parents' hands. Soft brush bristles are gentle on baby's scalp, while a wide-toothed comb makes detangling hair ouch-free. After their hair's done, tots can check out their reflection in the round, baby-safe mirror in the bunny's base! Ages 0 and up. Skip hop is a new york city-based designer that creates fun, practical baby products and donates a portion of all its profits to charities... see more...

Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I bought this cute brush set of Amazon & it's been the only one my son has used for almost 3 years. Yes, it was pricey but I think I've gotten my $ worth. The bristles on the brush are fine so it feels nice on my son's scalp when brushed. The comb has semi wide teeth & both of them can be gripped easily so he can try to brush his hair himself. I never use the mirror & to be honest I forget it's there. I think it looks like a vinyl toy when displayed on the top of his dresser.
Emily C.
Temple Terr, FL
How adorable is this?! We found one at a garage sale and after a detailed cleaning both my boys love it. The brush is sturdy but the bristles are very soft. The comb is hard plastic and works very well. The only thing I don't like about this set is the "mirror" on the bottom of the rabbit. It's not real glass (duh, not around babies and toddlers!), its a mirror sticker that doesn't reflect anything. They could have just left it out.
jacqueline c.
Very cute design, that's pretty much it, just your basic comb and brush set. Nothing special, gets the job done. Very expensive for just a comb and brush