Skip Hop Grab & Go Stroller Oragnizer, Black, 1 ea uploaded by Natoya C.

BY SKIP HOP

Keep Drinks Cool Essentials Ready To Go! Sturdy neoprene material 5 Adjustable velcro straps fit most strollers 3 Fits on both stroller bars and stroller handles 1 Insulated drink holders stretch to fit most cup bottle sizes 2 Zip-off pouch to use independently 9 Open back pocket for easy-access items 10 Easily folds with umbrella strollers 8 Includes opening for headphone cord 6 Machine-Washable 7 BPA-free, Phthalate-free This insulated beverage and essential caddy stretches to hold bottles and coffee cups securely, while providing easy access to your most important items. Includes a detachable pouch for errands and a headphone port for hands-free calls. Specifications: Width: 16 2 Height: 6 3 Depth: 3 see more...

hunters m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this stroller organizer I can easily access the most important things fast when I need it I keep the pacifiers two bottles my phone a bib and his milk in the pockets since my baby is on call once he’s hungry I have to be prepared and this makes it so easy to be prepared also my stroller does not have storage space so I was so happy to find this it’s universal for any stroller the stitching did come off on a corner so I wish it was made a little stronger
Katie y.
Canfield, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this all the time! It perfect on any stroller for extra storage. Keys, drinks, gum, Advil! It is really a good price for the convenience alone. It fits all the strollers I have. I am completely satisfied with this purchase.
Lauren B.
Lexington , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this stroller organizer. My cups don’t fit well in the cup holders in my stroller so I use the cup holders in this instead. Love that it provides extra storage! Easy to clean and take on and off the stroller.
Devon D.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is amazing! first off as a first time mom each outing i have to pack EVERYTHING! it all goes in to the diaper bag which goes under my stroller with of course a blanket and whatever else i decide to throw under there. so while strolling around its so easy to just grab my phone, binky, toy ect.... right in hands distance. thank you skip hop for making this product ! your the real mvp
emily H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
A must have if your stroller don’t have a cup holder or an area to put your phone when you’re out and about. Easy to install and it matches all 3 of my strollers
Rachel T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pros: Ample storage space. Good quality. Adjustable for most strollers. Freedom for it to move/swing making it difficult to dump items out of it. Nice price.

Cons: Somewhat bulky and annoying compared to ones that match your stroller type. Difficult to get cups or drinks in and out of.
Natoya C.
Bronx, NY
I needed a stroller organizer because I realized being a paren't 2 hands just isn't enough. I purchased the Skip Hop Organizer because it was priced well and fit my stroller.i like that I am able to have a place for my babies bottle and my occasional cup of Starbucks. The one downfall was the positioning, if you aren't mindful of where you place the straps it can prevent you from adjusting the stroller seat (at least with my stroller) otherwise I really like this organizer.
Annie H.
We have one in grey. We love it cause our mamas and papas urbo stroller didn't come with a organizer to hold drinks our snack for our little one. This one was great because it was easy to attach and a universal fit. It's also very easy to clean since the fabric is a easy material to clean.
amber n.
I love this it has 2 cup holders can fit two 30 Oz cups in it to my surprise, nice spot for a cell phone, apkins, pacifiers or anything else! it's very useful I plan to purchase another one for my spare stroller!
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This organizer is great - I have it on my Chicco stroller caddy. I like the removable zip area. I store a few diapers and wipes in this, which is helpful for on-the-go changing in a jiffy.