Skip Hop Duo Essential Diaper Bag Black by uploaded by Sashira Y. B.

BY SKIP HOP

A design that combines modern design elements with durability and function has made the skip hop duo essential diaper bag a long-time favorite of new moms and dads. This sleek diaper bag includes a cushioned changing pad and eleven roomy pockets with contrast lining, making it easy to stash and find exactly what you're looking for. The spacious front pockets are specially designed for bottles and sippy cups, while a zippered compartment protects parents' personal items. Use skip hop's patented shuttle clips to easily attach the versatile duo to any stroller, or add the adjustable, padded strap to wear it comfortably over your... see more...

Buy on Target
I love the Skip Hop brand and I have used a lot of their products. My last Skip Hop diaper bag lasted for years through 3 different babies. I bought other diaper bags since that didn't hold up as well as my Skip Hop did. I would recommend this product to other expecting moms for sure!
Kate R.
Kate R.
This diaper bag didn't work for me. It has a lot of pockets which is great, but I found the bag too small. It was hard to organize. Also, I never realized how much I hate one strap bags until I'm trying to carry my LO into the house and the bag falls down (constantly). I'm switching to a regular backpack.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Arizona
We used this bag until my daughter was over 1 year old. My husband didn't want anything super girly, so we picked this one out. I love all the different pockets to store things, it makes organization so much easier!
yajaira r.
yajaira r.
ARLINGTON, TX
The best diaper bag ever! I can fit everything I need when I am out and about with my daughter from all her basic necessities to my wallet and a few snacks.
Larayna C.
Larayna C.
Great diaper bag! Not fancy and cute like the route I had originally planned on going, but my husband is happy! This bag is very durable and has many pockets to store items in. I love that it comes with the changing pad. The stroller straps are really helpful and the black color is great for unisex and it doesn't look dirty! Very happy with this product.
Jami T.
Jami T.
When shopping for a diaper bag, my husband and I ran into a problem. I wanted something stylish and pretty while he wanted something simple and masculine. Thankfully SkipHop offers a variety of bags, so we each found something we liked. My husband opted for this bag because it is big enough to hold all of the essentials without being bulky and still having the manliness he desired.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Greene, ME
Love this diaper bag! I habe the grey and white chevron print. The material is high quality and there are many pockets and I always have more then enough room for the items I need!