BY SKIP HOP

Go from play-date to date-night without missing a step thanks to the skip hop studio day-to-night diaper tote in pewter dot. Stylish enough for dressy occasions, yet totally playground-friendly, the studio lets you change outfits and settings without changing your bag. This uniquely fashionable, water-resistant baby bag includes a cushioned changing pad and 14 roomy pockets with contrast lining, making it easy to stash and find exactly what you're looking for. Two insulated side pockets hold baby's bottles and sippy cups, while a zippered compartment protected by agion antimicrobial lining prevents odor-causing bacteria. Use... see more...

Alyssa C.
Richmond, VA
super cute diaper bag with tons of amazing storage for a great price and you can easily find this brand at target!
Brianna W.
Waco, KY
I have tried several diaper bags but it doesn't feel like I have enough space for two. This diaper bag looks so effective for my case. If only I could purchase it.
Dina F.
I love this bag! It has so many little compartments, and so much room. I can stuff a change of clothes diapers, wipes a camera snacks whatever in there. It has a little compartment for wet clothes and the back is insulated with antimicrobial lining keep it from getting to gross. Very easy to wash and lightweight. It also has little feet on the bottom so that the bag doesn't sit on the ground. I love the bag. It doesn't bother me that it didn't have a should strap but it does have clips so that you can snap it on the back of your stroller.
Kaleigh C.
Belton, MO
I have the same back, but in the black dot design, and I love it!! It's spacious, has many pockets, and it's beautiful! Everyone that has seen it has thought it was a purse. I've had it for 6 months now, and it's still in perfect condition. Sooo worth the money!!!
Kasey C.
Very cut tote i use it for everything like a purse and put everything in there for my kiddo lots of room for my stuff
Shannon B.
Georgian Bluffs, ON
I fell in love with this bag because (1- is stylish enough to not pass as a diaper bag (2- the print/colours are neutral so my boyfriend didn't think twice about carrying it around and (3- wasn't going to cost an arm and a leg to purchase.
The bag has more than enough compartments for your little one.
The only draw back was that it doesn't offer a shoulder strap option
Brianna W.
Waco, KY
is this diaper bag big enough for 2 babies?