BY SKIP-FLEA & TICK

Active for Up to 10 Days. Kills Fleas & Ticks for Up to 10 Days. Cleans, Deodorizes & Conditions. Active For Up To 10 Days Sergeant’s® Skip-Flea® and Tick Shampoo for Dogs, 18 fl. oz., kills fleas and ticks for up to ten days. Kills the ticks that may carry lyme disease.  pH balanced for pet s coat.  Clean cotton fragrance. see more...

• What is the purpose of using ginger or oatmeal for dogs?1 Answers
  • Is this for sensitive skin, because my little ones have very sens...1 Answers
  • Does this dry their skin out?1 Answers
Skip-Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo with Oatmeal Hawaiian Ginger
  • "It works great for what I use it for, but I am giving it four stars because if this was all I was using I don't think it would keep the fleas and ticks away nearly as well as their monthly dose of Frontline." in 2 reviews
Kallista M.
This dog shampoo did work very well in the smell department, but it did not do much for fleas. They were still there after I lathered, rinsed and repeated, with a 5 minute set period before I rinsed each time. It did get some of the fleas, but not all.
Monica C.
Tualatin, OR
We are now swearing by this shampoo. After 2 washes and a spray down our dogs are flea free and it keeps them away for the time it says. Our dog has very sensitive skin and it worked well for him too
miranda p.
Hawthorne, FL
My go to dog shampoo! My dog has really sensitive skin and she has yet to react to this
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I use this during the summer months when there are more fleas and ticks out. I also always have my dogs on Frontline, so this is just an added precaution since towards the end of the month the Frontline starts to wear off a little. I will only use Sargeant's brand, and I love this one because it isn't as stinky as their regular flea and tick shampoo. And it doesn't irritate my dogs' skin. It works great for what I use it for, but I am giving it four stars because if this was all I was using I don't think it would keep the fleas and ticks away nearly as well as their monthly dose of Frontline.
Dawn T.
Live Oak, TX
I have used Skip brand oatmeal shampoos for the past 2 years, in between trips to the groomers. I have one dog with allergies and the other with sensitive skin, this shampoo works great on both of them. I use monthly flea treatment so I can't say for sure that this keeps the fleas away but we've never had an issue.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
My sister & I used this with her dogs when they got fleas. It helped get rid of them but we also used it in combination (a temporary use until we could get vet advice) so I'm thinking it was more the medicine that helped clear the fleas up than this wash. It was sensitive on her skin though.
Sheena P.
This stuff has not worked for my dogs. I has only caused dry skin. My vet recommended using Blue dawn dish soap and a good moisturizing conditioner. My friend who is a Groomer agrees with the advise.
Nancy C.
I've used this before, it's not my favorite but it does the job at cleaning my dogs fur. Nice lather and rinses out pretty easy
Mariah D.
Orange City, FL
This works well and I love the soothing oatmeal in it. I've been using it on our youngest pup since a month after we got her and it doesn't seem to bother her skin at all.
Brandi F.
This is a great shampoo for my chihuahua. She never has fleas and it smells so good. It leaves her skin and fur so soft and shiny.
Eboni W.
Cooper, TX
Is this for sensitive skin, because my little ones have very sensitive skin
Sarah B.
Does this dry their skin out?
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
What is the purpose of using ginger or oatmeal for dogs?