BY SKIP-FLEA & TICK

Active for Up to 10 Days. Kills Fleas & Ticks for Up to 10 Days. Cleans, Deodorizes & Conditions. Active For Up To 10 Days Sergeant’s® Skip-Flea® and Tick Shampoo for Dogs, 18 fl. oz., kills fleas and ticks for up to ten days. Kills the ticks that may carry lyme disease.  pH balanced for pet s coat.  Clean cotton fragrance. see more...

• Does This Shampoo Have A Strong Chemical Smell?1 Answers
  • I am really trying to find a flea shampoo to kill flea larvae and...1 Answers
  • Will this kill off the eggs too? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
SHANTISHA W.
Indianapolis, IN
I have a very sensitive skin chihuahua so I have to be careful with any products that I use on her. Although the smell of this shampoo isn't all that good, it works great. It works great on preventing fleas and ticks. I can't use it on her too much because she has flaky skin.
jasmin t.
This works great my dog is tick free after I use this on him. I have a corgi/dachshund mix medium size dog. I don't like the smell of it too much but I am fine with that as long as he doesn't have ticks or fleas! My bottle is almost out I will definitely buy more!
Jade J.
Plymouth, IN
This was one of the harder let products to review because it did what was it was meant to do - it got rid of the fleas, but it left my dogs itchy. It was fairly priced, however, for the job it did. Just gotta remember not to use it to often.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Worked pretty good at killing the fleas and making my baby's smell clean but it definitely doesn't keep the fleas repealed that's why it gets a 4 star but if your on a budget it's a great buy at your local dollar general for $2.50
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
I like this shampoo a lot. My pups are on flea meds so I can't say much to that effect. But it smells really good and really fresh and the smell lingers for a good two or three days. My dogs have such soft coats afterwards.
Maricela M.
Rockford , IL
Does the job! Very inexpensive . Found it at Walmart for about $3! The smell is great!! The only con would have to be that it's not sold in bigger bottles! Recommend if not trying to spend much to get the job done!
Keandra P.
Fayetteville, Nc
I think it would be a really good shampoo but my dog scratched after I used this shampoo. I think he's allergic.
Ariana L.
Paris, TX
This product says it will last up to 10 days. Try not even a day. It cleans them great though.
Evelyn L.
It actually works if you let it sit and smells good and clean only use this for all my pupss
Lauren N.
North Augusta, SC
This does the job with fleas for my dogs but the smell isn't that great. I've tried better
Marlena Y.
Inez, KY
It has a wonderful smell
angela o.
Milton , MA
Has this worked well
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
I thought it had a great smell, anyone else feel that way?
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
How long does the clean scent last?
Dani Y.
Rego Park, NY
I don't know if this is a good shampoo company can someone tell me if it is good or not