Skip-Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo Clean Cotton

Active for Up to 10 Days. Kills Fleas & Ticks for Up to 10 Days. Cleans, Deodorizes & Conditions. Active For Up To 10 Days Sergeant’s® Skip-Flea® and Tick Shampoo for Dogs, 18 fl. oz., kills fleas and ticks for up to ten days. Kills the ticks that may carry lyme disease.  pH balanced for pet s coat.  Clean cotton fragrance.

[product:skip-flea-&-tick-dog-shampoo-clean-cotton] have any extra things in it we don’t know about ?
Hello, I would like to know if I would help you take care of my puppy's curly hair?
Does this get rid of flea eggs too?
Start your review of Skip-Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo Clean Cotton!
Breahanna R.
Prosser
Skip-Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo Clean Cotton uploaded by Breahanna R.
Actually really love this! I’ve had great results after the first wash. Be sure to scrub scrub scrub and rinse. I wash 2x. [product:skip-flea-&-tick-dog-shampoo-clean-cotton]
Alexia A.
Edna, TX
Skip-Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo Clean Cotton uploaded by Alexia A.
This product works wonder when used on my puppies 💯 My puppies are inside and I hate when they have fleas so I’m in love with this product!! It keeps the fleas and ticks off, and makes my loves smell good💯💯I definitely recommend this product to the dog mommy’s out there💯
Jeanette S.
Oak Harbor, WA
It worked for a short period of time. but i felt like i was washing my dog with it like every week. it worked great on sensitive skin. made her coat softer. but she started to smell faster.
Misty C.
orange
Skip-Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo Clean Cotton uploaded by Misty C.
My dogs have more fleas AFTER using this product than they did before. I kept seeing a couple fleas here and there so I got this, washed all 3 dogs and within the first 20 minutes saw fleas on two of them and since then I been seeing fleas on one of them all the time. I guess this is what I get for trying not to be lazy, back to Petco I go. Also, after reading the reviews I’m concerned at the number of people saying their pets got killed by this soap.
SHANTISHA W.
Indianapolis, IN
I have a very sensitive skin chihuahua so I have to be careful with any products that I use on her. Although the smell of this shampoo isn't all that good, it works great. It works great on preventing fleas and ticks. I can't use it on her too much because she has flaky skin.
Alondra B.
lasvegas
Skip-Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo Clean Cotton uploaded by Alondra B.
It’s really good for my pets and my dog love taking bath with it I think it really good
Ava M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Skip-Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo Clean Cotton uploaded by Ava M.
Purchased at: Target
when my old dog had ticks it got rid of them after a couple of washes! And since using it he hasn’t gotten nearly as much ticks as he would, if we didn’t use this shampoo! It has an okay scent to it, way better then no shampoo lol.
Edgardo R.
Roma, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used this shampoo twice the fleas died instantly and also leaves a great smell in my dog
Sabrina P.
Riverton, UT
Having used it one time on my Labrador, I could see the difference in her coat. It was sooo soft and smooth. I was blown away by the quality of this product!
Christina C.
West Columbia, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Works wonders for my pets. Great Product. Great value for the money and lasts a long time. My pet seems to not mind it too much. No improvement needed. 2 small cats and my grandma's dog.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...