Skip-Flea & Tick Cat Shampoo Coconut Berry

Kills Fleas, Ticks & Lice. Rich in Coconut Conditioners. Specially Formulated to Make Your Cat s Coat Shimmer Sergeant’s® Skip-Flea® and Tick Shampoo for Cats, is an insecticide shampoo rich in coconut conditioners that aid in building body, luster and groomablity to the coat of you pet.  The insecticide ingredients are highly and rapidly effective against fleas, ticks and lice when used as directed.

¿observaron caída de pelito de las mascotas, con este producto?
My puppy and adult dog are itching , I bathed my dogs 7 days ago using flea and tick shampoo, could they be itching from the shampoo?
What's an easy way to actually wash your cat? My cat won't even let me use a damp towel on her.
Start your review of Skip-Flea & Tick Cat Shampoo Coconut Berry!
Product Highlights
This cost more than Dawn does, but Dawn works much better and smells just as good.in reviews
Natasha E.
Hazard, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Skip-Flea & Tick Cat Shampoo Coconut Berry uploaded by Natasha E.
Kinda pricey and not such a great shampoo for my kitty 🐈😺. A lot of products for fleas and ticks that you have to bath animals in tells you wait about 5 mins before washing off🙄🙄 easier said than done. Please make a faster but safe shampoo.
Diane L.
Kissimmee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Skip-Flea & Tick Cat Shampoo Coconut Berry uploaded by Diane L.
So I have two cats I've had them since they were little I used to use other things but when I started using this product they stopped getting fleas and they were much softer and smell better but most of all they stop losing so much hair and their coat is so much more shinier now than I've ever seen it I also sent you photos so you can see.
Mindy S.
S Charleston, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This flea and tick shampoo is so pleasant smelling and so mild and gentle on my kitties and not to mention it really does work to get rid of fleas and! I have also noticed they don't tend to get as many fleas after I wash them with this shampoo. So I think this is a great shampoo!!
Helga Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you're reading this because your cat has fleas, I am so sorry! Giving a cat a bath isn't a fun task. When I use this shampoo, I fill the tub with lukewarm water just above my cats' paws. I hold them by the back of the neck and get some water on them and then use a very small amount of this soap and work it in. I use a large plastic cup to pour water on them to get the soap out. I never wash their face with soap! This bottle of shampoo will last a long time because I don't give them a bath very often. Once the cats are dry, I will add the flea medicine that goes on the back of the neck.
Kristina S.
Hope Mills, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Skip-Flea & Tick Cat Shampoo Coconut Berry uploaded by Kristina S.
Like most cats mine is not a huge fan of water but I think he enjoys having this shampoo massaged into him. It smells great, keeps him clean & is effective flea control.
tina M.
sturbridge
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Skip-Flea & Tick Cat Shampoo Coconut Berry uploaded by tina M.
The smell of this is so heavenly, my cat smelled like straight coconut and berries for almost two months!! It got rid of the fleas after only one use! It helped his fur look more shiny and healthy too! Would definitely recommend!
Ashley R.
Longview
Only cat shampoo I will ever use! Smells super nice and super affordable! Leaves your fur babies looking fresh and smelling good
Yary M.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Skip-Flea & Tick Cat Shampoo Coconut Berry es muy bueno para bañar a los gatos. Hace bastante espuma por lo que parece que limpia adecuadamente a nuestros bebés felinos. Mis gatos son indoor, nunca han tenido pulgas ni exposición a ellas pero me da tranquilidad como quiera por precaución.
Ana P.
Sanford, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Skip-Flea & Tick Cat Shampoo Coconut Berry uploaded by Ana P.
It really helps with flea control. also my kitten loves the aroma. Also this powder is super good for help. Hartz® UltraGuard® Flea & Tick Powder for Cats
Tammy T.
Skip-Flea & Tick Cat Shampoo Coconut Berry uploaded by Tammy T.
Absolutely Amazing for my kitty! Smells great! First time user but will definitely try again! [product:skip-flea-&-tick-cat-shampoo-coconut-berry]