BY SKIP-FLEA & TICK

Kills Fleas, Ticks & Lice. Rich in Coconut Conditioners. Specially Formulated to Make Your Cat s Coat Shimmer Sergeant’s® Skip-Flea® and Tick Shampoo for Cats, is an insecticide shampoo rich in coconut conditioners that aid in building body, luster and groomablity to the coat of you pet.  The insecticide ingredients are highly and rapidly effective against fleas, ticks and lice when used as directed. see more...

Skip-Flea & Tick Cat Shampoo Coconut Berry
  • "This cost more than Dawn does, but Dawn works much better and smells just as good." in 1 review
Debbie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love this stuff. My cats are indoor cats so they rarely get fleas, but when I do however see a few on them, I give them a bath in this first. I love the scent, it makes my cats fur very soft, and works at killing the fleas.
Jessica R.
Washington, PA
There are better products out there that do not contain harmful chemicals that can do brain damage to your animals. Skip the pet store flea and tick shampoos - they're junk!
Laura M.
Wilkesboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love how the shampoo smells, it smells wonderful! Although my cats HATES their bath times but they'll be grateful afterwards when they don't have to scratch 24/7!!
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
But it does not work. I swear the fleas were loving THEIR bath.
Save your money
Claudia M.
Fresno, CA
I use it for my cat but I'm not that sure it works good it just lets my cat smell so good.What I don't like is that you don't know how safe it is,but it is good for a cat that might have fleas,or is just dirty
Sierra S.
Jacksonville, FL
Not good. Use DAWN soap. Smells nice but this stuff is way too harsh and barely works. My cats fleas were still alive... until I used dawn
Meranda M.
Indianapolis, IN
This does not work at all. It smells really good but it did nothing for the flea and tick problem that my cat was experiencing.
Jessica C.
This was a very shampoo when I used to own a cat. smells good and really kept fleas away I think
Marci K.
Clarksburg, WV
Smells great, but that is it. Just use Dawn to kill fleas...it is safe and gentle.
dalia a.
sydney

Smells great, but that is it. Just use Dawn

to kill fleas...it is safe and gentle....
Kelly L.
Satellite Bch, FL
What's an easy way to actually wash your cat? My cat won't even let me use a damp towel on her.