Skip-Bo Card Game

by Mattel

#15 in Games

Mattel Games™ Skip-Bo® Card Game

Is this like the game UNO?Uno® Card Game
Este juego es similar al UNO?
Who is playing this game in these days?
Start your review of Skip-Bo Card Game!
catherine L.
Surprise, AZ
Skip-Bo Card Game uploaded by catherine L.
I have a family who loves playing card games, so we play this often. This game is fun while still getting you to use your mind. Great for game night. We literally play for hours.
Kristie M.
Skowhegan, ME
Skip-Bo Card Game uploaded by Kristie M.
Skip-Bo is a super fun, easy card game to play for any ages. My 11 year old son plays this with his grandma a lot. This classic game has been a favorite in our games cupboard for decades. I highly recommend this for young and old alike.
Hailey R.
Peoria, IL
Skip-Bo Card Game uploaded by Hailey R.
Such a fun game! I play this atleast 3 times a week with my roommate and it never fails to keep us entertained. It’s a simple game to pass the time and can be done with 2 to 6 players!
Ronda L.
Hot Springs, AR
Skip-Bo Card Game uploaded by Ronda L.
We play so much at my house that the box has worn out and had to be thrown away. I bought this set about two years ago. So we must’ve been playing a lot for it to already do that. Lol . I use to play with my ex and I play with my grown children. It’s a fun game that brings hours of fun. I recommend for all ages.
Ashley C.
Skip-Bo Card Game uploaded by Ashley C.
 I hate to say this because I know there are a lot of Uno lovers out there but this is my Uno. I’ve been playing this game since I was a kid and still enjoy it now. My fiancé and I love to play this game in our downtime while hanging out. I can’t wait to teach it to our kids.
Michele G.
ashville, OH
I have played this game since I was a kid in the 80's. It is easy to play. You can end up with a quick handed game or one that takes a while. There is no real strategy to it. It is more or less a luck game. Kids will love it. If your kids know their numbers they will be able to play. It is packaged so you can fit it in your bag. I take it with me on vacations.
Alicia M.
Polk city, FL
Skip-Bo Card Game uploaded by Alicia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My Favorite Card game. We play this all the time. Brings a host of fun and a ton of great memories.
NANCY E.
Skip-Bo Card Game uploaded by NANCY E.
Skip-Bo is one of our favorite card games. It is a great game for a variety of ages . It’s great for children because it’s a counting game and also teaches them strategy! Whenever we get together we always play skip-Bo.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,548 reviews
There’s a cute game for kids and adults of all ages the kids loved the game it’s a nice family night
Camila F.
Bethesda, MD
Skip-Bo Card Game uploaded by Camila F.
Pretty entertaining, make the kids think and doesn’t matter if you’re older, you can spend hours playing it. Let’s say it’s a new and maybe funnier version of the solitaire. It’s a game that you should have for sure.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anasia S.
brooklyn, NY
il y a un an
Ashley G. il y a 10 mois
Pretty much the same yes