SkinTx Acne Treatment System Set

by Skintx

SkinTx acne treatment system, 1 system. The SkinTx acne treatment system is an easy to use, 2-step system specially designed for the treatment of teenage and young adult acne.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SkinTx Acne Treatment System Set!
Haylee K.
Dallas
Gentle yet I know it’s working. Strong formula in the lotion. I don’t have a ton of acne but this would be great for someone with harsh acne!
Simone D.
Ann Arbor
This product is very expensive. But i think it is more than worth it. It has lasted me 9 months and seriously has saved me from cystic acne breakouts. Highly recommend you try this if you struggle with hormonal breakouts.
Rachel H.
Innerkip, ON
Used when I was young and now the cleanser is empty but i still have some of the overnight treatment so I use it occasionally. Doesn’t dry out pimples but redness is reduced.
Breanna L.
Peterborough , WV
Would not have ever gotten relief from acne without this product/kit. Well worth the money
Kelsa D.
Regina, SK
Life. Changing. I had tried everything, and I mean everything to clear my acne. I went to get a hydra facial and peel and was recommended this, but I had to think about it since it is a bit pricey. I didn’t even make it home before going back to get it. The best decision I made 🙏🏼
Caitlin T.
Saskatoon, SK
This Acne system is unbelievably effective.  I have used it on and off for the past 5 years and always turn to it in a time of need.  The face wash is excellent in preventing acne and helps get rid of blemishes once they have already formed and surfaced.  The cream can be used as a spot treatment or can be applied all over. I will usually apply all over, depending on the time of year, and or the state of skin (n0t when i am extra dry)
Well worth the money and extremely reasonable in comparison to other medical grade products.

Looking for your answer?