BY SKINTIMATE #34 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Skintimate® Soothing Petals™ Extra Gentle Moisturizing Cream Shave.
New!
Noticeably soft legs.
Vitamin E.
Infused with vitamin E & soy. see more...

Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
This would be one of my fav shaving creams. The price is great, it foams and is super smooth. The scents are wonderful! If you have not tried this brand before give it a try and it too will be one of your have to always have items. I will repurchase this product
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I use the Skintimate shaving cream. My legs feel so smooth after shaving. They hav other brands that may be cheaper but, I like the smooth feeling this one leaves my legs feeling. Definitely a satisfying product!
Risa R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I never was a fan of using shaving creams until I tried this product. The packaging is wonderful for the shower. It stands up on its own making it perfect for storing. I love the pedal applicator allowing you to apply to lather evenly onto your legs. The product outcome is phenomenal. It leaves your legs as soft as a baby butt.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the lotion type textured shaving creams. It glides on so much easier and doesn’t get everywhere like the foam. So i was super excited when i discovered this product. It comes in a super cute package and helps keep your legs smooth without any razor burn. This and EOS are the only two shaving creams i use!
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Really great for sensitive skin like mine and can be used for legs, armpits, etc and leaves my skin moisturizer but not bothered like other products typically do!
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
Wellness Guru Expert
I have said it before this brand has always been able to provide silky smooth legs each and every shave.. my legs are always looking hydrated and smooth ehen I use this product. . This scent though and lather is amazing. ..
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
I used to love this stuff but can't seem to find it anymore. It made my legs smooth and not break out when I would shave. I have really dry sensitive legs and it was one of the only ones that wouldnt leave me dry and break out
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm not a big shave cream user. I tend to use the Intuition razors with it built in. But this brand does pretty good when I need it. Lathers nicely and leaves my skin soft
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
Skintimate Moisturizing shave cream for woman is one of my absalut favorite shaving creams. When I first purchased this at my local Walmart, I knew I found the one, it met my expectations, it was very affordable , leaves my skin feeling soft and moist for a person with really dry skin. best thing about it this product, it doesn't rust at the bottom and leaves rust rings in your shower. I defiantly recommend this product.
Affordable/ high quality
Skin type: dry
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I actually used to use this a long time ago in college and I remember that I loved it. I forgot about it until now and I'll probably buy it again once I run out of what I have now. It actually does moisturize your legs unlike every other gel and cream I've tried. It's a little bit more expensive but it might be worth it.