BY SKINTIMATE #15 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Skintimate® Soothing Petals™ Extra Gentle Moisturizing Cream Shave.
New!
Noticeably soft legs.
Vitamin E.
Infused with vitamin E & soy. see more...

Erin C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really the only shave cream that I can use on my bikini area and not get awful red bumps and ingrown hairs. I think maybe because it’s a cream and moisturizing that it helps a lot. I’ll sometime use this for my legs too. Overall great product. Have been purchasing for over 10 years.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This would be one of my fav shaving creams. The price is great, it foams and is super smooth. The scents are wonderful! If you have not tried this brand before give it a try and it too will be one of your have to always have items. I will repurchase this product
Risa R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I never was a fan of using shaving creams until I tried this product. The packaging is wonderful for the shower. It stands up on its own making it perfect for storing. I love the pedal applicator allowing you to apply to lather evenly onto your legs. The product outcome is phenomenal. It leaves your legs as soft as a baby butt.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the lotion type textured shaving creams. It glides on so much easier and doesn’t get everywhere like the foam. So i was super excited when i discovered this product. It comes in a super cute package and helps keep your legs smooth without any razor burn. This and EOS are the only two shaving creams i use!
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Really great for sensitive skin like mine and can be used for legs, armpits, etc and leaves my skin moisturizer but not bothered like other products typically do!
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
I used to love this stuff but can't seem to find it anymore. It made my legs smooth and not break out when I would shave. I have really dry sensitive legs and it was one of the only ones that wouldnt leave me dry and break out
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff was not moisturizing enough for me. To be fair I have really bad eczema all over my legs so they’re extremely dry. I was hoping this may help but it only irritated my skin more. I’ll stick to conditioner
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use the Skintimate shaving cream. My legs feel so smooth after shaving. They hav other brands that may be cheaper but, I like the smooth feeling this one leaves my legs feeling. Definitely a satisfying product!
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only product I can use. The non foam, no larger cream is the bessst for my dry skin. Sometimes hard to find, seldom on sale. I stock up when I find a good deal.
Brooke S.
Cross Lanes , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This makes for such a smooth shave! Moisturizes my skin even after I’m done shaving! It does help prevent irritation! I’ll repurchase again as the price tag is so cheap!