Personal CareShaving & GroomingShaving CreamSkintimate

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Women's Shave Gel With Vitamin E For Sensitive Skin - 7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
1,171 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Used to use this brand of shaving cream before switching to my Venus razor. I like the various scents and moiturizing formulas. The gel is much better than the regular foam. Makes shaving easier but I dont need to use shaving cream anymore with my Venus!
BeautyBySNicole |.
Cypress, TX
Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Women's Shave Gel With Vitamin E For Sensitive Skin - 7 oz uploaded by BeautyBySNicole |.
Great for sensitive skin. Comes out in a lotion form but quickly transformed into a foam. Offers a great barrier to shave unwanted hair off body. Moisturizing with aloe and olive butter.
Kayla B.
Robeline, LA
The best shaving cream I have used that is good for sensitive skin. It lathers better than cheaper brands and is thicker than most brands. So when u smooth it on it stays put while shaving. My mom has faithfully used this brand for years and years.
Glady Gene A.
Bismarck , ND
Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Women's Shave Gel With Vitamin E For Sensitive Skin - 7 oz uploaded by Glady Gene A.
Purchased at: Target
This one is so smooth. Doesn't give cuts or rash after. Gives you baby skin. I bought this one as a holiday pack. Worth every penny.
Haley J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Women's Shave Gel With Vitamin E For Sensitive Skin - 7 oz uploaded by Haley J.
Purchased at: Target
This has been my go to for years! I’ve tried other brands and nothing compares especially for the price.
Cayla E.
Fairborn, OH
This is the version I use in the summer/spring when I don't need as much heavy duty moisturizing. Same great shaving cream with a lovely lavender scent!
Nicole C.
Spencer, MA
This is hands down my favorite shaving cream! It goes on so smooth and provides a nice protective layer that keeps me from getting any cuts. It doesn’t irritate my skin which is big for me. And the bonus is that it provides moisturizing benefits too. I walk away from the shower after shaving with nice and smooth legs!
kelly T.
Monterey Park, CA
I bought this a few times, always a must to get the soft baby touch feeling when shaving. My sister and I always buy this at target
Vanessa L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Skintimate shaving cream keeps my legs looking smooth, healthy, razor burn free and I love the scent of the shaving cream also.
Mandy B.
Waycross, GA
This one is my favorite It helps moisturize condition my legs the lather is awesome Great price great product

Looking for your answer?