BY SKINTIMATE #10 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Get the moisturization you crave in a rich, nourishing gel. Skintimate(r) Dry Skin Women's Shave Gel contains moisturizing lanolin and Vitamin E - along with other conditioners, emollients and lubricants. Rich lather lets your razor glide smoothly, to help prevent nicks and cuts.

• This severely dried my skin and made it itchy. Did that happen to...5 Answers
  • Is this product good for the bikini area? 3 Answers
  • Can I have this , I ran out of shaving cream 1 Answers
Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel for Women Dry Skin with Lanolin and Olive Butter
Reviews (1944)
Buy on Jet.com*
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Skintimate.. Or not... Skintimate... Or not? Lol anyone else remember that 90s commercial with overtly se×ual tones to it? Kinda like the Herbal Essences commercial of the 90s that was later banned? What was with that era? We were children! Haha.
Anyway when I started shaving around my first time of the month at the age of 13 in 2002 I just had to have this stuff. After being brain washed in the 90s with how amazing this stuff was and how necessary a shaving cream was since Venus razors or the not yet popular and later not very popular bar of moisturizer around the razor (I forget the name. Jessica Simpson did those commercials) this was a must.
It was cheap and it made everything bearable. Shaving with a razor that has some thin "moisture strip" with nothing is at the very least painful. Add this cream and it takes no more time and quickly becomes comfortable.
I'd still prefer to use it if i wasn't in a long term relationship and didn't just use his because even with a Venus after those first few shaves the razor just doesn't get as close and they are too expensive to change out that often. So add this stuff and you get a super smooth shave no matter how cheap the razor your shaving with is. You can get a brand new Venus razor type shave with this and some skintimate.
It comes out as a gel and quickly whips up into a cream that covers your legs quickly as you spread it out.
It's not too thick or too thin. It smells amazing and moisturizes super well. I didn't use lotion daily at this time but still had dry and almost scaly skin that I could see the breaks in. After using this it was like a lotion was left on me. Also using this to shave thicker haired areas like your bikini line... Or further or under the arms makes it super smooth and not get any darkening of the skin like what can happen when a shaving cream isn't used, even with a Venus.
The bottles don't last very long but they are pretty cheap, and easy to find at big box stores like Wal-Mart as well as usually on sale so it's easy to re up when you need to. They also travel well and are easy to clean with just a rinse of the top before the cap goes back on. But let it dry before re capping or it can rust and leave a ring around the tub.
It's not the best shaving cream I've ever used now that I use my hubbys gilette gel but it's still my first love and I'd go back to it if the mens gilette wasn't just a matter of convenience in my home.
So all in all I totally recommend.
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product.. I don’t shave my legs as often as I used to because I try other techniques for hair removal but it smells great and leaves my legs feeling smooth. It gets 4 stars because when I buy it I don’t get a lot of life out of it. There is a lot of product in it but the gas in not enough. I think it’s just my luck though.
This shaving cream is a bit manipulating. When it comes out it feels full, but when you start to put it on your legs ( or wherever) it immediately thins out and this creates cuts more easily. It does smell really good but I just don't like how the fullness of the foam doesn't last.
Joanne K.
This isn't the most moisturizing shaving cream but it does its job! The scent is nice and it helps protect skin while shaving! This is my go-to product, I just wish that Skintimate would make a more moisturizing shaving cream! My legs are SO dry -, especially in the winter.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
This one is very great if you have bad dry skin it keeps your legs feeling hydrated and soft and smooth so after shaving it doesn't look dry and Flaky it feels really nice it's thick it smooth so a little goes a long way it smells very good it's not very messy it comes out nice like a gel form and then it turns into a foam
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
I love Skintimate shave gel. It goes on really smoothly and lathers great as well. You don’t have to use a lot because a little goes a long way. It smells great and leaves my skin so soft after shaving. I would definitely recommend this.
Gail B.
I like this shaving cream. It’s nice and thick and doesn’t leave my skin dry. The only think I don’t like about gels is that when it’s empty there is no warming. One minute u have shaving cream and the next nothing.
Morgan J.
My skin is so dry that it can make shaving difficult. This stuff works wonders. It forms a nice protective barrier, it doesn’t run off, and it’s actually moisturizing. It smells like fresh powder so it doesn’t clash with any scented soaps either which is bonus points for me
Charlotte W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great shaving cream, it helps the razor grab the hair and leaves your skin feeling soft and silky. It is easy to apply and only takes a little to use it. The price is great as well. I highly recommend it.
Desiree G.
This works well keeps my skin soft And hairless because it allows the razor to glide so freely that it collects all the hairs from my legs not to mention it smells good and lathers quickly so a little product goes along way
Jordan K.
This severely dried my skin and made it itchy. Did that happen to anyone else?
Briana w.
Chester, VA
This product is great but what razors could I use to get he best results 3 or 4 blade?
Olivia V.
Is this product good for the bikini area?
Julie M.
Love this product but I do sometimes get little clogged pores on my legs after using... does anyone else have this issue with this shave gel? 😐😐
Miranda L.