Get the moisturization you crave in a rich, nourishing gel. Skintimate(r) Dry Skin Women's Shave Gel contains moisturizing lanolin and Vitamin E - along with other conditioners, emollients and lubricants. Rich lather lets your razor glide smoothly, to help prevent nicks and cuts.

This shave works for sensitive skin?
I need a really good shaving cream, any good suggestions? I have used Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel for Women Dry Skin with Lanolin and Olive Butter and it’s ok but I want to know if there is something better.
Is this better than their sensitive skin version?
Start your review of Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel for Women Dry Skin with Lanolin and Olive Butter!
Clovis, CA
Sure I can shave with this. But we could say the same about soap, now, couldn't we? It smells pleasant enough but I won't buy this item again. It boasts having lotion in it on the front of the can, but I'd like to know where! How do they figure! My skin felt chalky after using this. I had to go over the areas I shaved with my moisturizing body wash to get rid of the gross chalky feeling. Not about this product. I'm moving on to the next.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite shaving gel. I buy it every time in bulk. The only reason it gets four stars instead of five is that I don't notice a substantial amount of extra moisture in the long run. But my legs feel smoother using this than another brand.
Chapmanville, WV
So smooth and get rid of every hair. This is all me and my mom use and we love it. It is so easy to use. It smells so good and is so affordable I mean you can get it at a dollar store. I def recommend this to a friend.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Makes shaving easy! No cuts, hair comes off like nothing! My legs are left soft smooth and even a bit shiny as if i put on body oil. Smells nice, its a sweet scent
Oily, Combination / Acne
Morristown, TN
The best shaving gel out there. It's also super cheap so you don't feel like your paying an arm and a leg for shaving gel. Plus it makes your legs super soft afterwards.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have very sensitive skin and very dry skin! I tried to use the skin sensitive shaving cream and it leaves my skin feeling dry. I found this one day at Walmart and tried it out and it is great ! Its also affordable!
Richlands, NC
I have sensitive skin that becomes easily irritatated when shaving, until I tried this product. This product moisturizers my legs and after shaving my skin is silky smooth with no signs of irritation.
Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel is a great shaving cream. It's highly moisturizing and a little goes a long way. It always prevents razor burn and irritated bumps when I use it.
Portland , ME
This is a treat! I put the shave gel right on my legs, start shaving and feel smooth instantly. I have dry skin and this truly does keep the skin moisturized.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
I have sensitive skin that tends to be on the dry side. This product helps so that I don't have to layer on lotion, but still feel nice, smooth & soft.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...