BY SKINTIMATE

Get the moisturization you crave in a rich, nourishing gel. Skintimate(r) Dry Skin Women's Shave Gel contains moisturizing lanolin and Vitamin E - along with other conditioners, emollients and lubricants. Rich lather lets your razor glide smoothly, to help prevent nicks and cuts.

• This severely dried my skin and made it itchy. Did that h...5 Answers
  • Is this product good for the bikini area? 6 Answers
  • Can I have this , I ran out of shaving cream 1 Answers
Reviews (2043)
Buy on Amazon
Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
The only shaving cream that I will ever use. Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Gel for Women Dry Skin with Lanolin and Olive ButterThe product comes out as a pink gel and once you start to distribute the product around it actually turns into form or the shaving cream. It’s light in the skin and lets you get a good close shave. It’s perfect for dry skin because it also takes the time to moisturize your skin. After shaving you rinse it off and it doesn’t leave your skin oily or dry it’s perfect smooth and soft. Super affordable just because it not expensive doesn’t mean it isn’t good.
Hannah C.
St Petersburg, FL
This is the ONLY shave gel I will use! Everything else I tried to use just would leave my skin in pain from shaving. I exfoliate my legs and then use this and it leaves my skin feeling SO SOFT. It's affordable and it lasts me for a while because you don't need to use that much. A little goes a long way!
Greta D.
Raleigh, NC
I look for a cream that protects but does not irritate my skin and this is it. I work hard not to shave daily or every other day due to my skin's sensitivity. I think the foam is thick enough to put a barrier between my skin and the razor and I've had not one problem. This is a must have if you shave
Joanne K.
This isn't the most moisturizing shaving cream but it does its job! The scent is nice and it helps protect skin while shaving! This is my go-to product, I just wish that Skintimate would make a more moisturizing shaving cream! My legs are SO dry -, especially in the winter.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
This one is very great if you have bad dry skin it keeps your legs feeling hydrated and soft and smooth so after shaving it doesn't look dry and Flaky it feels really nice it's thick it smooth so a little goes a long way it smells very good it's not very messy it comes out nice like a gel form and then it turns into a foam
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this product when I shave and I am impressed. My skin feels soft and smooth and the is no stubble left after I shave. What I about skintimate shave gel is that I never nicked or cut myself while shaving. This product smells pretty good as well. I still use this product every now and then.
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
This irritated my skin. I was so sad by that. I like the smell and how it feels. But my skin can’t handle the scent they use. It’s affordable but there are better options for those with sensitive skin. Especially prone to razor burn.
Samantha M.
I don't have really dry skin when it comes to fall and winter. And because of that I absolutely hate shaving during this time. But this shave gel truly makes a difference. I don't get razor burn, it goes on nice and soft. And I actually look forward to shaving in the winter even though I'm generally wearing long pants. Highly recommend if you really dry or sensitive skin.
Sarah M.
I believe this is what my mom bought for me when I first started shaving. It’s pretty average. It gets the job done. I personally don’t prefer shaving cream, I like razors from Gillette that come with the shaving gel bars
Kerry H.
I used this from the time I started shaving (12), until about 20...its just what my mom bought, so I did the same. I changed over to Gillette, because I felt I got less razor burn, and it didn't irritate my skin as much as this does.
Olivia V.
Is this product good for the bikini area?
Jordan K.
This severely dried my skin and made it itchy. Did that happen to anyone else?
Briana w.
Chesterfield, VA
This product is great but what razors could I use to get he best results 3 or 4 blade?
Julie M.
Love this product but I do sometimes get little clogged pores on my legs after using... does anyone else have this issue with this shave gel? 😐😐
Miranda L.