Personal CareShaving & GroomingShaving CreamSkintimate
Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Cream, Sensitive Skin 10 oz

Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Cream, Sensitive Skin 10 oz

Skin Therapy Sensitive Moisturizing.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Sensitive Skin Moisturizing Shave Cream's rich foaming ivory lather combines a unique blend of emollients and lubricants with Aloe & Vitamin E and is formulated to reduce irritation and help...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Cream, Sensitive Skin 10 oz!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,055 reviews
Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Cream, Sensitive Skin 10 oz uploaded by Melissa B.
This is my favorite shaving cream, I have been using this brand for as long as I can remember. It foams nicely and is easy to use. It smells great and it really helps avoid cuts while shaving. My legs feel SO soft and smooth after using it. It’s available in a ton of scents and also comes in a gel to foam variety. It’s super affordable and can be found pretty much anywhere. I definitely recommend it!!!
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
1,173 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Used to use this brand of shaving cream before switching to my Venus razor. I like the various scents and moiturizing formulas. The gel is much better than the regular foam. Makes shaving easier but I dont need to use shaving cream anymore with my Venus!
Brianna B.
Whitehall, MI
Works super well with my dry skin. Lathers well and is very affordable. I have used this for over 15 years and will keep using it.
Kayce C.
I definitely prefer shave gel. I like Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Shave Cream, Sensitive Skin 10 oz bc I have sensitive skin and it moisturizes as well. The gel comes to a great lather and smells nice too.
Carrie Q.
Coatesville, PA
It’s just ok. I don’t like the scent too much and it isn’t really all that moisturizing or even that great for sensitive skin.
Jocelyn O.
Staten Island, NY
I don’t have sensitive skin but I get this just because I feel like it works just as well as the other varieties. Worth giving a try
Vanessa L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Skintimate shaving cream keeps my legs looking smooth, healthy, razor burn free and I love the scent of the shaving cream also.
Krista L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite shaving cream. I always have to use the sensitive line. It definitely meets my expectations. I’ve never received irritation when using this product.
Katie M.
I appreciate that there isn’t an overwhelming scent to this. This shave cream isn’t too bad but doesn’t necessarily help with razor bumps
Danielle D.
Allentown, PA
I love using this product because I do have very sensitive skin when it comes to a lot of perfumes and scents. This is perfect for shaving in all areas and I have never had a bad reaction from it. Will continue to buy!

Looking for your answer?