Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #31 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I love this product! Skintimate is my favorite shave gel! It is not too thick & moisturizes so well. The scents are always so good.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
The for sensitive skin cans are awesome! I've used the same shaving cream for years and have had no trouble!
Claire C.
Claire C.
Fayetteville, AR
Great stuff but I prefer the eos shaving cream! Skintimate is nice and creamy and protects from cuts but eos is just better because it moisturizes!
Iris M.
Iris M.
Hillsboro, OR
This is a lightly scented shaving cream that works really well. I love that it comes in a 2 pack.
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Bakersfield, CA
These work good I would recommend them I have use it for a while and had no problems
Ratoncita d.
Ratoncita d.
Piernas delicadas y axilas funciona correctamente deja la piel lista limpia y sin dolor en piel sencible pero el bello sigue creciendo de la misma manera debería de tener algo que tardará el crecimiento
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
this is an amazing brand of shaving gel!! it's very hydrating and it keeps the bumps away. It's very affordable and easy to apply! I bought it at a local walmart! I was very satisfied and I would definitely recommend this to others!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Dallas, GA
This was the first shave cream I ever used. My mom lives by it! It keeps your stems soft and hydrated!!
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Harvest, AL
I would recommend skintimate shave gel for sensitive skin because it's smooth and leaves skin feeling very smooth. Very affordable.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Lexington, KY
I love this product! It is affordable and leaves me skin feeling so smooth! I buy this product at target and it is super easy to find! I use this every time I am in the shower! Love this product and would recommend!