Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #26 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
I currently have skintimates twin pack in my shower at the moment. I use the dry skin and mixed berries alternatively. They make my legs ultra smooth.💟😋😍5stars
Ericka W.
I like value sets because they are more cost effective, last longer, and more often then not, they come with a bonus item or more product. This case it's a razor which is awesome! I would buy again for sure
Conny A.
Mendota, CA
Me encanta es el compañero perfecto para mi rasurador favorito 😍 me encanta todo perfecto 😍😍😍😍😍
Callie B.
Florence, AL
Skintimate is my favorite shave gel. Keeps my legs moisturized and smooth. I don’t buy it unless it is on sale because I feel it’s a little pricey but they have great scents and is an overall great product.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
Skintamate shave gel two pack is the best economic choice! It works great and has a nice smell. Can't go wrong using this if you're more than one person shaving in your family.
Michelle M.
I love this product! Skintimate is my favorite shave gel! It is not too thick & moisturizes so well. The scents are always so good.
Courtney T.
The for sensitive skin cans are awesome! I've used the same shaving cream for years and have had no trouble!
Claire C.
Fayetteville, AR
Great stuff but I prefer the eos shaving cream! Skintimate is nice and creamy and protects from cuts but eos is just better because it moisturizes!
Iris M.
Hillsboro, OR
This is a lightly scented shaving cream that works really well. I love that it comes in a 2 pack.
Victoria F.