Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #35 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Bec H.
Wausau, WI
Never fails, I always cut myself. I love the scent and how smooth my legs are nuts it's so slippery that I always slip.
Jennifer N.
Kodak, TN
This brand doesn't make me break out but I itch like crazy after using it. It's a nice foam and spreads easily. It just doesn't seem to be the greatest for dry skin like it claims. I never feel more moisturized, I actually feel the exact opposite. I believe it dehydrates my skin causing me to itch after use. Not at the top of my list.
Marisol P.
Mckinney, TX
Too drying. This is not a product that I can use on my sensitive skin. The smell was great however.
Karen C.
Holland, MI
I tried this one the last time. Unfortunately, even though it was for dry skin it didn't help much. My skin was still dry and flaky afterwards which just meant I could have used anything. I got this product at Meijer. However, I wouldn't purchase it again, nor would I recommend it.
Katie L.
Ardmore, Ok
I had zero luck with this product. I found that it dries my legs out and left them rough and patchy. The scent was just okay and it seemed to make my razor drag across my skin.
Taylor L.
Millersville, MD
Loved the razor but hated the shave gel. It broke me out and burned. The smell was overwhelming and didn't smell that great
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Jessica V.
Hollywood, FL
Love the product but always have a problem with the dispenser half way through the can and i get rust rings as well
Savannah D.
My mother used to buy me this. I'm not sure huge fan as its didn't do much for me. I'd get razor burn when I shaved and I would have cuts all over the place.
Dibrell E.
Have still ended up with razor burn no matter how much of this product I have used. Smells fine. Should be less expensive.
Gabby P.
What brand is better for shaving cream
Victoria F.