Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE

Meghan C.
Spring Hill, TN
Love this product. I used to just shave with soap but always got red, itchy bumps on my legs after. Not with this shave gel! It smells good, lathers nicely and allows my legs to be smooth and hydrated. I will continue to purchase this product for my shaving needs.
Jasmine M.
This shaving gel is fantastic it left my legs feeling really moisturized. I don't like to shave my legs often but when I do this is my go to shaving gel. I love that it doesn't irritate my skin like other gels have. It also smells nice which is great.
Sara C.
Lavalette , WV
This is a great moisturizing shave product. Helps protect from razor burn. I have used it for years and I have always been happy with results.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
I loved this shaving cream. It left my legs super smooth after I was done shaving. The scent was nice. It wasn't super expensive which was nice. I bought mine from Walmart.
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
My favorite shaving gel. I have recently bought a store brand of this gel and I have been sorry.
This brand has saved me a lot of sore days from razor burn. Praise the shaving gel gods for this product. Highly recommended.
Michelle M.
I love this product! Skintimate is my favorite shave gel! It is not too thick & moisturizes so well. The scents are always so good.
Kylie J.
De Soto, MO
This shaving gel works wonders on dry skin. The pros are that it’s the only one that I use now for shaving. Its very effective and affordable and very cute packaging. I would definitely recommend this to everyone else.
Conny A.
Mendota , CA
Me encanta es el compañero perfecto para mi rasurador favorito 😍 me encanta todo perfecto 😍😍😍😍😍
Courtney T.
The for sensitive skin cans are awesome! I've used the same shaving cream for years and have had no trouble!
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Skintamate shave gel two pack is the best economic choice! It works great and has a nice smell. Can't go wrong using this if you're more than one person shaving in your family.
Gabby P.
What brand is better for shaving cream
Victoria F.