Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #27 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Terra J.
This is, and always will be my favorite shaving cream! I love everything out it. It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling baby soft! It definitely met my expectations. I will be purchasing more once I run out.
Janki B.
This is the only shaving cream that actually seems to work with my severely sensitive, dry legs! I buy it in the two pack to save money and it’s comforting to know that I have a backup at all times! I highly recommend this!
Sara C.
Lavalette , WV
This is a great moisturizing shave product. Helps protect from razor burn. I have used it for years and I have always been happy with results.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
I loved this shaving cream. It left my legs super smooth after I was done shaving. The scent was nice. It wasn't super expensive which was nice. I bought mine from Walmart.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
My favorite shaving gel. I have recently bought a store brand of this gel and I have been sorry.
This brand has saved me a lot of sore days from razor burn. Praise the shaving gel gods for this product. Highly recommended.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Love the double pack...more bang for your buck!! This is a shaving cream that goes on thick, but still gives a close shave. My legs don't feel dried out after using it. A little goes a long way!
Courtney D.
I have used this for years. I have tried other shaving creams but I always come back to this!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Melissa Z.
Love this product! Always keep some in the house. Definitely gets the job done. I recommend it to all my friends!