Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE

Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Love the double pack...more bang for your buck!! This is a shaving cream that goes on thick, but still gives a close shave. My legs don't feel dried out after using it. A little goes a long way!
Ashley G.
Temecula, CA
I’ve used this brand since I started to shave 20 years ago. It works the best, goes on and comes off smooth and always smells so good. It’s super affordable and leaves your skin smooth
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,346 reviews
This is, and always will be my favorite shaving cream! I love everything out it. It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling baby soft! It definitely met my expectations. I will be purchasing more once I run out.
Kylie J.
De Soto, MO
This shaving gel works wonders on dry skin. The pros are that it’s the only one that I use now for shaving. Its very effective and affordable and very cute packaging. I would definitely recommend this to everyone else.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,108 reviews
I have psoriasis so I need a good shave lotion to protect my skin from harsh razors and Skintimate helps save me from unnecessary pain. They have different formulas and scents for every preference. I highly recommend the brand! Ad it always saves money to buy in bulk so always just buy the twin packs or check your local costco!
Janki B.
This is the only shaving cream that actually seems to work with my severely sensitive, dry legs! I buy it in the two pack to save money and it’s comforting to know that I have a backup at all times! I highly recommend this!
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
This is my go to shaving cream. It’s great for year round. I like the smell and consistency. It’s not too foamy like some can be. The price is good and can be found at most retailers. I can also usually find a coupon.
Callie B.
Florence, AL
Skintimate is my favorite shave gel. Keeps my legs moisturized and smooth. I don’t buy it unless it is on sale because I feel it’s a little pricey but they have great scents and is an overall great product.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Kristy W.
This has been my go-to shaving cream ever since I first started shaving my legs, way back when. I prefer this specific Skintimate products over others because it is specifically formulated to moisturize dry, sensitive skin. It never irritates my skin and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft. The price doesn't break the bank, and I especially like that Skintimate has bonus deals, like the Schick Hydro Silk Razor that is included in this product - this is an amazing razor that gets a very close shave.
Gabby P.
What brand is better for shaving cream
Victoria F.