Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #27 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Janki B.
This is the only shaving cream that actually seems to work with my severely sensitive, dry legs! I buy it in the two pack to save money and it’s comforting to know that I have a backup at all times! I highly recommend this!
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Love the double pack...more bang for your buck!! This is a shaving cream that goes on thick, but still gives a close shave. My legs don't feel dried out after using it. A little goes a long way!
Terra J.
This is, and always will be my favorite shaving cream! I love everything out it. It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling baby soft! It definitely met my expectations. I will be purchasing more once I run out.
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
My favorite shaving gel. I have recently bought a store brand of this gel and I have been sorry.
This brand has saved me a lot of sore days from razor burn. Praise the shaving gel gods for this product. Highly recommended.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Beth M.
South Point, OH
A little bit goes a long way with this product. It doesn’t take much to fully get everything done. It leaves my legs silky smooth and my skin looking healthier than before. I keep this product in stock in my house. I love it!
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Skintamate shave gel two pack is the best economic choice! It works great and has a nice smell. Can't go wrong using this if you're more than one person shaving in your family.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
I loved this shaving cream. It left my legs super smooth after I was done shaving. The scent was nice. It wasn't super expensive which was nice. I bought mine from Walmart.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Kristy W.
This has been my go-to shaving cream ever since I first started shaving my legs, way back when. I prefer this specific Skintimate products over others because it is specifically formulated to moisturize dry, sensitive skin. It never irritates my skin and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft. The price doesn't break the bank, and I especially like that Skintimate has bonus deals, like the Schick Hydro Silk Razor that is included in this product - this is an amazing razor that gets a very close shave.