Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Kimberly T.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my absolute favorite shave gel. I have extremely dry skin, especially during the winter. With other products my skin is so dry that I end up shaving off layers of skin. Skintimate moisturizes as I shave and my legs look and feel great!
Morgan J.
This is my go to shaving gel and the double pack really is saving you money! This gel stays a little thicker, even after it foams, which helps to keep it in place while you shave. The dry formula really does make a difference on my dry skin.
Tabitha G.
Essexville, MI
Good shaving cream prevents you from getting razor burn or those nasty little bumps very effective for condition legs and the spray can makes it easy to use without making a mess I typically buy mine from target highly recommend this product
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
This has become my most bought shaving cream and it's what I have in my shower almost all the time. It leaves my skin moisturized without leaving a slimy film behind. It doesn't irritate my skin and definitely helps me get a smoothr shave.
Jen D.
This is your classic shaving cream, i have been using it for years. Has a thick lather and light scent, an easy go to if I need to grab a shaving cream and go. I am more on the sensitive skin side and I have no problem using this product.
Alexxa B.
Buffalo, NY
Love love love! Favorite type of shaving cream hands down. Tried many other products and nothing compares. You can find this at any supermarket and it is surely effective and amazing for the price. I would absolutely buy again and again.
Nicky B.
Pretty good deal for this bundle. I don't find the product moisturizing enough if I use it for two weeks in a row. However that first day shaving is amaazzzingggg. I'd love if they did a travel kit with everything this package includes!
Giselle A.
Palmdale, CA
It is very easy to use, and after shaving it does moisturize my skin. My legs feel so soft all day. I have sensative skin so it's great that it doesn't irratate my skin and it just leaves the silky feeling and it makes you feel great.
Chanta D.
Stockton, CA
Love this gel shaving cream! A little goes a long way, and the smell is amazing. It leaves your stink so soft and I never get razor bumps when I use this. The price is amazing for how well it works, I like to stock up on this stuff.
Amelia B.
Saint Louis, MO
The smell of the one I have isn't my favorite, but I have very sensitive skin and sometimes get pain after shaving and this is a very affordable option that makes sure I don't have any burning or itching, it also lathers very well