Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.

BY SKINTIMATE #17 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
10/10 always love this stuff, it smells great and I have extremely sensitive skin when it come to shaving and this always makes it so I don't get razor burn! It's is so helpful and I will never stop purchasing this!
Jasmine M.
This shaving gel is fantastic it left my legs feeling really moisturized. I don't like to shave my legs often but when I do this is my go to shaving gel. I love that it doesn't irritate my skin like other gels have. It also smells nice which is great.
Jennifer H.
Modesto, CA
This is a super super soft shave gel! And it's always great to get two in one. It smells better than many other shave gels I've tried. It's super east to use, the pump is user friendly. I will definitely repurchase
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
I've been buying skintimate shave gel since I started shaving in my teens. I've never had any complaints with their shave gel and it works great, leaving my skin super smooth. The smells is great and lasts all day.
Hannah M.
Huntsville, TX
I enjoy this product because it is so inexpensive and it gets the job done. I'm left with really smooth legs without all the frills even when I know I need to replaces my razor, I'm still protected from knicks. I use this product every time I shave.
Wendy A.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this stuff! It really gets the job done, & my legs feel smooth afterwards. Smells great, and comes on thick which is great, in my opinion, because it creates a barrier/ protector between my skin & the blade.
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
This shave gel is great! It keeps my skin nice and moisturized while shaving. I usually pick it up at Target with a coupon, making it affordable. It's comparable to other products. I use it daily. I would definitely buy it again if I had a coupon!
Kimberly T.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my absolute favorite shave gel. I have extremely dry skin, especially during the winter. With other products my skin is so dry that I end up shaving off layers of skin. Skintimate moisturizes as I shave and my legs look and feel great!
Jennifer N.
Kodak, TN
This brand doesn't make me break out but I itch like crazy after using it. It's a nice foam and spreads easily. It just doesn't seem to be the greatest for dry skin like it claims. I never feel more moisturized, I actually feel the exact opposite. I believe it dehydrates my skin causing me to itch after use. Not at the top of my list.
JeriLynne F.
Lenox, MA
No one likes to shave their legs but Skintimate makes it easier. It is better than other products I have tried. It comes in a variety of scents and is very easy to use. I am very satisfied with Skintimate
Victoria F.