Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #29 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Hannah M.
I absolutely love this moisturizing shave gel. I find that it really works well to moisturize my legs after shaving. Also, during shaving, it allows for a painless process. I like that it goes on very smoothly and smells great!
Marie Z.
Worcester, MA
This is such a rare product i love this so much it gets rid of redness and bumps it was amazing i got this at my local Walmart and gave this product a try and ended up loving it i would absolutely love to use this product again and i recommend this to everyone.
Jessica B.
Sacramento, CA
Gives me a close shave with no knicks and keeps my legs feeling smooth. Some other products leave a film feeling. Its not expensive compared to any other brand. I use it about every other shower, or when I need a touch up. I would definitely would buy again!
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Free razor is always a bouns! My skin is always super itchy after shaving this stuff really help with not leaving me feeling all dry and itchy! Keeps my skin nice and smooth and soft. Overall I was very happy with this product and would definitely buy again!
Sara N.
College Park, MD
I have used these shaving creams for years. I always get the double pack because there's usually a deal on them. It's a great, thick cream that helps prevent razor burn. The scent is mild and unoffensive and I think it helps my legs from getting irritated.
Jennifer H.
Modesto, CA
This is a super super soft shave gel! And it's always great to get two in one. It smells better than many other shave gels I've tried. It's super east to use, the pump is user friendly. I will definitely repurchase
Jasmine M.
This shaving gel is fantastic it left my legs feeling really moisturized. I don't like to shave my legs often but when I do this is my go to shaving gel. I love that it doesn't irritate my skin like other gels have. It also smells nice which is great.
Wendy A.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this stuff! It really gets the job done, & my legs feel smooth afterwards. Smells great, and comes on thick which is great, in my opinion, because it creates a barrier/ protector between my skin & the blade.
Hannah M.
Manvel, TX
I enjoy this product because it is so inexpensive and it gets the job done. I'm left with really smooth legs without all the frills even when I know I need to replaces my razor, I'm still protected from knicks. I use this product every time I shave.
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
I've been buying skintimate shave gel since I started shaving in my teens. I've never had any complaints with their shave gel and it works great, leaving my skin super smooth. The smells is great and lasts all day.
Gabby P.
What brand is better for shaving cream
Victoria F.