Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
This has become my most bought shaving cream and it's what I have in my shower almost all the time. It leaves my skin moisturized without leaving a slimy film behind. It doesn't irritate my skin and definitely helps me get a smoothr shave.
Kaylee L.
Love this especially when it's sold in a twin pack! Smells lovely and leaves my skin feeling great. Foams up nicely and a little goes a very long way!!! Price for the twin pack is super affordable and when I see the twin pack I always buy it!
Chanta D.
Stockton, CA
Love this gel shaving cream! A little goes a long way, and the smell is amazing. It leaves your stink so soft and I never get razor bumps when I use this. The price is amazing for how well it works, I like to stock up on this stuff.
Marie M.
Dardanelle, AR
LOVE! Having dry skin, I make sure to use this product on a daily basis. Shaving your legs can be harsh on your skin, especial if you have dry skin. With the therapy shave gel, my legs have never been so silky smooth. I actually like showing off a bit of leg in the summer.
Jillian M.
Calhan
I really like this product and my husband uses it on his head too. I get mine at Walmart because it is cheapest. It is very easy to use and, but the bottom always rusts. It works great and helps moisturize my skin. I am happy with this product and will continue to use it.
Kate V.
Ewing, NJ
love these they work so well with my razors that they just glide acroos the skin and i never have to worry about nicks r cuts or screaps or any problmes removing the hair and my skin feels super soft after I shave and theres not much stubble at all and its smells great!
Riley K.
College Sta, TX
I use this shaving cream with the venus embrace razor. It helps to minimize cuts and razor burn while saving. I buy it in a two price because its a really good value, but even on its own this is an affordable product. I regularly purchase it at either target or HEB.
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY
If there is one brand of shaving cream that I feel most comfortable with, it's skintimate. I don't think I have ever cut myself with this product and it's always fairly priced. I also love how many scents I have to choose from.
Hannah M.
I absolutely love this moisturizing shave gel. I find that it really works well to moisturize my legs after shaving. Also, during shaving, it allows for a painless process. I like that it goes on very smoothly and smells great!
Marie Z.
Worcester, MA
This is such a rare product i love this so much it gets rid of redness and bumps it was amazing i got this at my local Walmart and gave this product a try and ended up loving it i would absolutely love to use this product again and i recommend this to everyone.
Victoria F.