Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #28 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Ruby M.
Clinton Twp, MI
The set is a great deal in the fact that it gives you a razor as well. I bought it from target, and the shave gel's lasted a long time not as good as some of the other gels I've used but I would definitely buy it again because it was such a good deal
Sara B.
West Seneca, NY
This product is a classic, always does the trick. A great brand and definitely effective. Always leaves my legs silky smooth. I usually buy it at Target. It is very easy to use. Applies nice and thick so it is easy to make sure you don't miss a spot!
Hannah M.
Huntsville, TX
I enjoy this product because it is so inexpensive and it gets the job done. I'm left with really smooth legs without all the frills even when I know I need to replaces my razor, I'm still protected from knicks. I use this product every time I shave.
Ashley H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My skin on my legs is extremely dry, and this brand really puts some moisture back in my skin. I usually don't have to even put lotion on after I shave with this shaving cream. It's very affordable, and leaves my skin much softer than other brands.
Toni S.
Chandler, AZ
I have been using Skintimate shaving cream ever since I started shaving! It is easy to use and neatly presented. It is affordable but still provides a smooth shave and does its job very well and provides what it promised, a good shaving experience!
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
This shave gel is great! It keeps my skin nice and moisturized while shaving. I usually pick it up at Target with a coupon, making it affordable. It's comparable to other products. I use it daily. I would definitely buy it again if I had a coupon!
suzanne-sofija c.
Wakefield, MA
This shaving cream is the best! It is rich and thick! I buy mine at Target for an affordable price (thanks cartwheel!) and I think it works just as good as pricier brands. Why pay more when something works this good? I highly recommend this brand!
Kristin C.
Lake Zurich, IL
I love the foaminess of this gel once you apply it. I cut myself a lot while shaving and this does well to prevent that. It also leaves my legs insanely softer than when I don't use shaving cream. It's super affordable and definitely worth buying
Kimberly T.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my absolute favorite shave gel. I have extremely dry skin, especially during the winter. With other products my skin is so dry that I end up shaving off layers of skin. Skintimate moisturizes as I shave and my legs look and feel great!
Morgan J.
This is my go to shaving gel and the double pack really is saving you money! This gel stays a little thicker, even after it foams, which helps to keep it in place while you shave. The dry formula really does make a difference on my dry skin.