Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #26 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Morgan P.
Columbia, SC
The best shaving cream I have ever tried! Most caving creams don't moisture my skin but Skintimate does!! After every time I shave my legs they are smoother than after I apply lotion. Very affordable and can be found pretty much anywhere. Overall I am satisfied
Lf she J.
New York
This Shave Gel is AMAZING!! It really keeps my skin moisturized after I have finished shaving. It's easy to use when shaving and it leaves my skin feeling very smooth after every use. It's perfect for my type of skin since mines very sensitive and I have absolutely no problems with it.
Lacey C.
New Castle, PA
I have been using Skintimate for years, every now and then I will switch to Pure Silk and it just isn't the same. I have pretty dry skin and I have found that the Skin Therapy Dry Skin shave gel by Skintimate relives that, especially during the winter months. Another plus is it smells pretty good too!
Emily P.
This shaving cream feels great on skin and has an amazing smell, I love using it on a regular basis. It is foamy but feels soft and silky on skin. it does not irritate skin and leaves any area feeling comfortable and smooth. I would recommend this product
Paige H.
Kansas City , MO
I love this shave gel. I continue to use it over and over again because it is easy to use and glides on smooth. It is foamy, but not overly foamy. It meets my expectations every time and never disappoints. It does the job and overall I am very satisfied with my decision to continue using this product.
Ruby M.
Clinton Twp, MI
The set is a great deal in the fact that it gives you a razor as well. I bought it from target, and the shave gel's lasted a long time not as good as some of the other gels I've used but I would definitely buy it again because it was such a good deal
Elizabeth H.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorite shave gels. Skintimate was realy on their game when they came up with this product. I absolutely loved the scent and how well it moisturized my skin. I was able to get a close shave without any nicks, which is a feat within itself. I would buy this product again.
Hannah B.
Knoxville, TN
I'm not crazy about the inability to recycle the cans, but when I have used it in the past, which was pretty consistent, it worked super well and it's super affordable. Gets right down to the skin and makes your legs super soft and super smooth.
Chelsea W.
Pasco, WA
Love this stuff its affordable in all stores like walmart target shopko places like that and its nice on sensitve skin i love the smell if it in the shower so nice. this is usually on my shopping list when i go shopping because im a woman i shave my legs and other place all the time
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
This has become my most bought shaving cream and it's what I have in my shower almost all the time. It leaves my skin moisturized without leaving a slimy film behind. It doesn't irritate my skin and definitely helps me get a smoothr shave.
Victoria F.