Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #28 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Sara N.
College Park, MD
I have used these shaving creams for years. I always get the double pack because there's usually a deal on them. It's a great, thick cream that helps prevent razor burn. The scent is mild and unoffensive and I think it helps my legs from getting irritated.
Jennifer W.
Sauquoit, NY
Love the smell and the way it makes my legs feel. The razors is great but to buy replacement blades suck! They are too expensive. I always end up with more razor handles because it is cheaper to buy the handle with attached razors then buy just the blades.
Chloe M.
Ellicott City, MD
i have very sensitive skin i used to get razor burn every time i shaved but this saved me its so smooth and moisturizing and cost effective i got it at walmart and it was super affordable it is the best ive ever bought i havent bought any other brand since
Makay S.
Corona, CA
Not expensive! I keep it simple with my shaving creams lol but this totally does the job and leaves my skin nice and soft! Easy to use you do not need to much to cover a leg lol and i buy mine at target of course because i love target hahah. So Great buy!!
Amber S.
The razor works well but does not last as long as I would like. I bought this at Walmart and it wasn't expensive. The cream is easy to use and stays on skin while water is running. It works well with the razor. I would recommend this to family and friends.
Emily P.
This shaving cream feels great on skin and has an amazing smell, I love using it on a regular basis. It is foamy but feels soft and silky on skin. it does not irritate skin and leaves any area feeling comfortable and smooth. I would recommend this product
Nia B.
Irvine, CA
This shaving gel is wonderful. A little goes a long way. It's affordable and will last you. It lathers great and smell yummy! I purchased it at Target and is my regular shaving gel brand. I use this regularly and I'm completely satisfied with the product.
Elyssabeth R.
Tonawanda, NY
Definitely moisturizing. Makes my skin feel silky smooth. Has a nice scent. I feel like it gives me a better shave than compared to other shaving gels. Also, I feel like my legs feel smoother for longer. I would recommend this to anyone. I use it everyday
Jasara W.
I like thus product. It is worth the money that it costs. The price is cheaper than most. I like that it creates a very thick lather with a small amount out of the can. I get it at the local grocery store, although I have seen it in dollar tree stores.
Nancy W.
Spring, TX
Good shave gel. Legs are smooth afterwards, but sometimes causes dry skin. Not sure that it's a direct result of the product though. I use it 2-3 times a week, but for the price, I can't change it! This is a great product that I'd definitely recommend!