Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

tessa c.
Grayson, GA
One of my favorite shaving gels that I have been using for years. It is so effective and my razor just glides on my skin leaving it so soft and smooth. It is more reasonably priced than others which is the initial reason I bought it. Overall, I am very satisfied
Rebecca F.
Oakland, CA
This has been my go-to product for a long time. The value is great, the product is great, it smells nice, is very moisturizing, and is just a great everyday shaving cream for legs. It is very effective and I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others.
Marie Z.
Worcester, MA
This is such a rare product i love this so much it gets rid of redness and bumps it was amazing i got this at my local Walmart and gave this product a try and ended up loving it i would absolutely love to use this product again and i recommend this to everyone.
Morgan P.
Columbia, SC
The best shaving cream I have ever tried! Most caving creams don't moisture my skin but Skintimate does!! After every time I shave my legs they are smoother than after I apply lotion. Very affordable and can be found pretty much anywhere. Overall I am satisfied
Savina M.
Slingerlands, NY
Love this shaving gel. Best shaving gel and very inexpensive and smells fantastic. Easy to find and usually its on sale. Makes legs feel so smooth and smell fantastic once you're done shaving and get out of the shower. Again, the only shaving cream I will buy.
Donna T.
Crystal Lake, IL
Skintimate Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel is a great product. It goes on smoothly and helps prevent nicks and cuts while shaving. This is my preferred brand of shaving gel. I normally buy this product at Target. I would definitely buy this again.
Stephanie F.
This is my favorite shaving cream of all time. I buy this anywhere, the supermarket or even walmart or cvs, wherever I can find it. It smells amazing, is super effective and is the most resistant to those stray drops of water that get you fro the shower head.
alison k.
Brooklyn, NY
It's always great to get a razor with shaving cream because it gives you a chance to test them out together. I have super dry skin, so this is a good one for moisturizing. It's a great value and it met my expectations. I got what I wanted from this purchase.
Jessica B.
Sacramento, CA
Gives me a close shave with no knicks and keeps my legs feeling smooth. Some other products leave a film feeling. Its not expensive compared to any other brand. I use it about every other shower, or when I need a touch up. I would definitely would buy again!
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Free razor is always a bouns! My skin is always super itchy after shaving this stuff really help with not leaving me feeling all dry and itchy! Keeps my skin nice and smooth and soft. Overall I was very happy with this product and would definitely buy again!