Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

tessa c.
tessa c.
Grayson, GA
One of my favorite shaving gels that I have been using for years. It is so effective and my razor just glides on my skin leaving it so soft and smooth. It is more reasonably priced than others which is the initial reason I bought it. Overall, I am very satisfied
Adriana C.
Adriana C.
Merced, CA
Ever since I began shaving I have used this shaving cream. I love it and I have never once had a problem with it. I love how smooth it keeps my legs after shaving. My sister and my mom also use this product and they absolutely love it. I usually by it at Target.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Columbia, SC
The best shaving cream I have ever tried! Most caving creams don't moisture my skin but Skintimate does!! After every time I shave my legs they are smoother than after I apply lotion. Very affordable and can be found pretty much anywhere. Overall I am satisfied
Marie Z.
Marie Z.
Worcester, MA
This is such a rare product i love this so much it gets rid of redness and bumps it was amazing i got this at my local Walmart and gave this product a try and ended up loving it i would absolutely love to use this product again and i recommend this to everyone.
Donna T.
Donna T.
Crystal Lake, IL
Skintimate Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel is a great product. It goes on smoothly and helps prevent nicks and cuts while shaving. This is my preferred brand of shaving gel. I normally buy this product at Target. I would definitely buy this again.
Savina M.
Savina M.
Slingerlands, NY
Love this shaving gel. Best shaving gel and very inexpensive and smells fantastic. Easy to find and usually its on sale. Makes legs feel so smooth and smell fantastic once you're done shaving and get out of the shower. Again, the only shaving cream I will buy.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
This is my favorite shaving cream of all time. I buy this anywhere, the supermarket or even walmart or cvs, wherever I can find it. It smells amazing, is super effective and is the most resistant to those stray drops of water that get you fro the shower head.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Manchester, CT
This is my go to shaving gel. I like the fact that it's affordable and works wonderfully. It makes my legs nice and smooth so the razor glides right over them. I find it very easy to use and I like the lovely scent too! My daughters alway use this brand too!
alison k.
alison k.
Brooklyn, NY
It's always great to get a razor with shaving cream because it gives you a chance to test them out together. I have super dry skin, so this is a good one for moisturizing. It's a great value and it met my expectations. I got what I wanted from this purchase.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Sacramento, CA
Gives me a close shave with no knicks and keeps my legs feeling smooth. Some other products leave a film feeling. Its not expensive compared to any other brand. I use it about every other shower, or when I need a touch up. I would definitely would buy again!