Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Jesenia C.
Des Moines, IA
This is by far my favorit shaving cream I love it it makes my skin so smooth and smells wonderful. Unlike other shaving creams it isn't thin it foams up very well
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
I was really hesitant about trying skintimate however they were out of both my regular cream and razor so a combo pack seemed like a good deal. I was actually really excited when I got into the shower because the smell was fantastic I was not expecting it to be so marvelous when it cost 3.99 for the set . It has a smooth thick immediate lather and it leave your legs soft ! Definitely would recommend and use again !
Courtney J.
I've purchased Skintimate for YEARS! It's great at protecting my skin and restoring the moisture I lose from regularly shaving. I shave every other day in the summer months and it's never without my Skintimate shave gel. It dispenses easily and the aerosol can is convenient. I definitely recommend this product!
Kailey N.
Independence , MO
Love this for when I shave! I have very dry skin and it always helps to not get razor bumps! EVERYONE HATES THEM! It's very affordable and a very great product! It's effective and the only downside to the shaving cream is the can, it gets rusty if you leave it in the shower. Other than that AWESOME stuff!
Diana C.
I normally don't use shaving gel but when I do pick out one it is the Skintimate for Dry Skin. I have dry skin so I feel like this is very mouisturizing and doesn't leave me dry or feeling stiff coming out of the shower. A little goes a long way for this product and very foamy and it lasts a long time.
Lara G.
Austin, TX
Solid option since my teen years for a good "full coverage" feeling while shaving. Anyone else feel like you need a little help remembering where you've actually shaved or not? Good level of moisture (no stripping moisture off like other creams) but still needs a good slather with body lotion after.
Heather K.
Lyles, TN
This is a staple in my house both My daughter and I use the Skintiment moisturizing shave gel. It leaves your legs silky-smooth theres no better feeling than having freshed shaved legs. My daughter loves it because shes just recently became a newbie to shaving and she like that the thick foam protects her from getting nicked plus they all smell divine.
Margaret C.
Canonsburg, PA
This was an impulse buy for me since I usually by the generic bargain brand, however I was pleasantly surprised. The cost was a bit higher than I was used too but it left my skin feeling soft and without and little cuts. Very smooth and eat to use, but the container left a metal rust ring on my shower. Otherwise I will more than likely splurge again.
Alexandria E.
Minneapolis, MN
I have used a lot of different shaving creams in the past and they all left my skin really dry, almost ashy, then I found this! It leave my skin so soft and moisturized, most of the time I don't even worry about putting any lotion on my legs after I shower because of this shaving cream. I shave my legs about 3 times a week and the can will last me almost 2.5 months! Plus the Schick razor is a god-send! I usually just use the Schick hydro men's razors and this is just as good
LaKeshia M.
I use this shave gel because it is affordable and because I almost always get a close thorough shave. The gel does not dry out my legs nor does it leave an unpleasant odor. Also, it is a nice creamy foam and does not feel oily at all. Have been using this for years with no complaints.
Victoria F.