Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Ratoncita d.
Ratoncita d.
Piernas delicadas y axilas funciona correctamente deja la piel lista limpia y sin dolor en piel sencible pero el bello sigue creciendo de la misma manera debería de tener algo que tardará el crecimiento
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
As far as shaving creams go I like this one the best. I hate when they leave a strong over powering Oder this doesn't.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Sarasota, FL
I do like using this shaving gel. Although I switched to a razor that doesn't require gel. But before that I used this gel all of the time. I did still apply lotion after to ensure my skin was very soft.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Dollard Des Ormeaux, QC
Love this shaving gel. Very lathering, moisturizing and last a long time. The packaging is bulky but the rest is great.
Stéphanie S.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau, Québec
This shaving cream is excellent for the sensitive skin. It hydrates your skin and help to keep your legs very smooth! It has vitamine E, aloe, olive butter and it's dermatologist tested. I'm very satisfied with the results!!
Desire J.
Desire J.
ROMPECABEZAS DE AMOR
Te amo y te amo y te amo amor, no me importa decirlo así.
Ya me pasó la última vez, que otro gil lo dijo por mí.
No quiero dejar pasar liberación tan esencial.
Si es infinito nuestro amor no cabe en cajas de cristal,
para nuestro cielo terrenal.

Cuando te veo sonreír, todo mi ser ríe con vos.
Y si te veo lagrimear, me entra la desesperación.
Te me metiste en la piel, me sobornaste la razón.
Con caricias de alto nivel domesticás hasta un león,
y a mí no me piensa el corazón.

No te paro de extrañar, aunque lo haya hecho canción,
lo único que me calma es tu voz.
Aidan H.
Aidan H.
Decent scents available. Doesn't provide an exceptional amount of moisture. It is however, better than other shave creams I've used. Relatively low cost which is nice and it definitely gets the job. Overall, it makes a great stocking stuffer and a nice addition to my shaving routine.
Grecia H.
Grecia H.
It's good but don't remove the body hair completly, the result of the skin is good, don't dry the skin
Frida T.
Frida T.
This help me to have a smooth skin and I forgot about the horrible irritation after shave
Daina C.
Daina C.
Chilliwack
Great smell. Close shave without worrying about nicks or cuts. Legs are smooth and soft after use.