Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Nikki G.
Nice. Easy to put on in the shower. Smells great. Would def recommend to others if they hate shaving like I do.
Madeline H.
I love skintimate. It makes my legs really soft, especially when I don't necessarily have a new razor.
madisen w.
Collierville, TN
wow. this is by far the best shaving cream i've ever used. it leaves ur skin soft and hydrated
Kayla S.
I always use this shave gel! It's super moisturizing! I have ridiculously dry skin and this makes it fell like butter! I love using this instead of just soap bc it helps the razor glide smoothly on my skin without getting knicks!
Emma M.
KINBURN, ON
Whenever these bonus bottles come out, I stock up! I'm kind of a hairy beast and this is one cream that will help tame the hair.
Scrub first with a sea sponge and plain soap, then use this baby and shave small sections at a time so the razor doesn't get too filled with hair. Scrub with the sponge again, then use a soft lotion afterwardd for perfect legs and pits.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
This is like magic whenever I use this to shave my legs it has my legs feeling so soft and smooth and it doesn't let my legs become dry anymore it is easy to use just lather it up and shave! I bought it from rite aid and i am very satisfied with this product.
Sarah S.
Fort Erie, Ontario
I have dry skin and personally, I love this shaving cream, I bought it my local drugstore. I didn't give it much thought, I just picked a random one and I'm so glad it was this one. My skin felt so good after. Definitely would recommend
Cass R.
Sudbury Ontario
Only shaving cream I use! It makes my legs supper soft and moisturized. I've been using this since I started shaving my legs! I use this at least once a week! I deffinitely recommend people to use this shaving cream!
Iona M.
When it says moisturizer it actually means it!! I found my skin to be super soft after shaving and it wasn't even irritating my skin after!!! Only down fall is I always put to much on and it wastes :(
Fatima B.
16 naffiue avenue brufut taf
It is the best it because some people are allergic to shaving stick whenever they use it they always have rash and bumps. So this product will prevent it.