Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Fort Erie, Ontario
I have dry skin and personally, I love this shaving cream, I bought it my local drugstore. I didn't give it much thought, I just picked a random one and I'm so glad it was this one. My skin felt so good after. Definitely would recommend
Cass R.
Cass R.
Sudbury Ontario
Only shaving cream I use! It makes my legs supper soft and moisturized. I've been using this since I started shaving my legs! I use this at least once a week! I deffinitely recommend people to use this shaving cream!
Iona M.
Iona M.
When it says moisturizer it actually means it!! I found my skin to be super soft after shaving and it wasn't even irritating my skin after!!! Only down fall is I always put to much on and it wastes :(
Fatima B.
Fatima B.
16 naffiue avenue brufut taf
It is the best it because some people are allergic to shaving stick whenever they use it they always have rash and bumps. So this product will prevent it.
Dalaina S.
Dalaina S.
This is my favorite shaving cream! I love the smell! Stays on nicely. Reasonably priced, and lasts a long time. Simple application!
monica m.
monica m.
es la mejor marca de razuradora, tus bellos se tardaran es salir y lo mejor de todo es que no te irrita , queda super suave la piel
Shavon F.
Shavon F.
Kingston
I love this product soooo much wouldn't ever ask for something better my skin is left so soft and you only need a little product
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
This product are amazing when you need to shave ASAP it's really gentle on your skin and smells really nice absolutely love it
Hollie R.
Hollie R.
Cornwall,ontario
Amazing, cant get enough of this stuff, the smell, the price, the feel of your skin after is awesome. i suggest to try it!!
Purbasha D.
Purbasha D.
Toronto, Ontario
Sooooooo good, would recommend to anyone looking for a good cream, honestly so good and helps my razor do what it does best