Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #22 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Shakeyma B.
Newberry, SC
Definitely my go to my shaving needs. I absolutely love this and how my skin feels after.
Cheyenne R.
Smells good! Keeps my skin smooth!
Definitely would buy again!!
My favorite of 2 brands!
Courtney V.
Clarkson, KY
These moisturizer he leg better than any gel I've used. It lasts for a fairly long time.
April F.
Antwerp, OH
This is my favorite shave gel. I stock up when it's on sale. Even got the hubs to try it.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
this is what I always get, great price, last a long time plus this is an amazing product
Rhonda V.
Mulliken, MI
Great scent! The foam goes on thick and leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth for days!
Callie E.
Albuquerque, NM
Really nice gel. I always use this and continue to love it. The razors are nice as well.
Christy G.
Lee, ME
I like to use this product because it keeps my legs feeling fresh and smooth all the time
Amanda Q.
Pensacola, FL
I will buy skintimate in a pinch but I prefer pure silk. I does better with my dry skin.
Heather W.
Charleston, WV
Best shaving cream out there! Has since scent. Leaves my legs feeling smooth and soft.
Gabby P.
What brand is better for shaving cream
Victoria F.