Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Ashley P.
Spring, TX
Soft smooth finish with a very nice smell. Moisturizing feel to your legs after your shave.
Alicia B.
Didnt like this at all it made me itchy for some reason. Id prefer to shave with just soap
Hayley C.
Decatur, AL
My skin is usually dry and itchy after shaving, but this left it feeling silky and smooth.
Courtney V.
Clarkson, KY
These moisturizer he leg better than any gel I've used. It lasts for a fairly long time.
April F.
Antwerp, OH
This is my favorite shave gel. I stock up when it's on sale. Even got the hubs to try it.
Shakeyma B.
Newberry, SC
Definitely my go to my shaving needs. I absolutely love this and how my skin feels after.
Amanda Q.
Pensacola, FL
I will buy skintimate in a pinch but I prefer pure silk. I does better with my dry skin.
Cheyenne R.
Smells good! Keeps my skin smooth!
Definitely would buy again!!
My favorite of 2 brands!
Callie E.
Albuquerque, NM
Really nice gel. I always use this and continue to love it. The razors are nice as well.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
this is what I always get, great price, last a long time plus this is an amazing product
Victoria F.