Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Stedman, NC
Great product, smells great, and helps to keep my legs moisturizers. Goes on smooth and comes off easy.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite shaving gel. It rehydrates my legs and makes my skin so smooth. Each of the gels give me the same effect too.
Cara H.
Cara H.
Hackensack, NJ
It works well but the gel leaves a residue around the bottle which becomes sticky and gross. It lathers well and goes on smooth
Madeline H.
Madeline H.
I love skintimate. It makes my legs really soft, especially when I don't necessarily have a new razor.
madisen w.
madisen w.
Collierville, TN
wow. this is by far the best shaving cream i've ever used. it leaves ur skin soft and hydrated
Maxxine P.
Maxxine P.
Boynton Beach, FL
So smooth omg I love how this feels on My legs and smells so amazing. This product is my go to shaving cream for a great affordable price.
Shelbi C.
Shelbi C.
Knightdale, NC
This is an okay shaving cream - definitely could to travel with because it's inexpensive and won't matter if it gets left behind.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Overall a good product !! Leaves skin feeling baby smooth soft and with a light clean scent !! Definitely worth the buy .. find at any Walmart or online ..
Emma M.
Emma M.
KINBURN, ON
Whenever these bonus bottles come out, I stock up! I'm kind of a hairy beast and this is one cream that will help tame the hair.
Scrub first with a sea sponge and plain soap, then use this baby and shave small sections at a time so the razor doesn't get too filled with hair. Scrub with the sponge again, then use a soft lotion afterwardd for perfect legs and pits.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
This is like magic whenever I use this to shave my legs it has my legs feeling so soft and smooth and it doesn't let my legs become dry anymore it is easy to use just lather it up and shave! I bought it from rite aid and i am very satisfied with this product.