Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #28 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This product is nice and creamy and builds a great lather to protect your skin from nicks and razor burn. I get a really smooth, clean shave every time and it leaves my skin feeling super soft afterwards. My only problem with the product is the packaging. That can has metal at the bottom and rusts if you leave it in the shower.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love this shaving cream. I use this one for my sensitive skin. I normally buy it from Walmart or The dollar general. Great scent and great price. I absolutely love it and would definitely recommend it!
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Good price! Excellent quality! Love the different smells that they have! Makes legs feel smooth! I recommend buying!
Evelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this to shave and it leaves my skin nice and smooth I just love it. I would highly recommend it to anyone
Jesenia C.
Des Moines, IA
This is by far my favorit shaving cream I love it it makes my skin so smooth and smells wonderful. Unlike other shaving creams it isn't thin it foams up very well
Jessica L.
Minion women use the cheap and easy putting smells great soft skin. For days I'm just going back home
Angela a.
With two females that are hairy we buy a lot of shaving cream. This is very nice shaving gel for us.
Caitlin G.
Toledo , OH
I absolutely love this shaving cream! It's affordable and helps with my dry skin. Definitely recommend!
Gwen S.
Orlando, FL
I love that it comes with 2 cans and a razor. The gel feels nice and lasts a while.
elizabeth b.
BEEN A BIG FAN SINCE I WAS A TEENAGER. I LOVE THE VARIETY OF SMELLS. THE PACKAGING AND DESIGNS ARE CUTE. I KEEPS MY LEGS PRETTY MOISTURIZED AND DON'T FEEL LIKE I NEED TO PUT LOTION ON RIGHT AWAY. I SHAVE MY LEGS A FEW TIMES A MONTH. I ALWAYS BUY THIS AND WILL CONTINUE. I DON'T THINK I CAN BUY ANYTHING ELSE.