Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Zuleima T.
Zuleima T.
Anthony, NM
This is the best foam i have try it smooth and it doesnt burn and it easy to cut trough bit and it doesn't have any quimical that hurt me.
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Good price! Excellent quality! Love the different smells that they have! Makes legs feel smooth! I recommend buying!
Evelyn L.
Evelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this to shave and it leaves my skin nice and smooth I just love it. I would highly recommend it to anyone
Jesenia C.
Jesenia C.
Des Moines, IA
This is by far my favorit shaving cream I love it it makes my skin so smooth and smells wonderful. Unlike other shaving creams it isn't thin it foams up very well
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Minion women use the cheap and easy putting smells great soft skin. For days I'm just going back home
Angela a.
Angela a.
With two females that are hairy we buy a lot of shaving cream. This is very nice shaving gel for us.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Toledo , OH
I absolutely love this shaving cream! It's affordable and helps with my dry skin. Definitely recommend!
Gwen S.
Gwen S.
Orlando, FL
I love that it comes with 2 cans and a razor. The gel feels nice and lasts a while.
Paige P.
Paige P.
Vicksburg, MS
Helps with my dry skin and allows me to get a great shave on my legs. No stubble left. It's also a great deal any time you can find the 2 pack!
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
La Vergne, TN
I love the way mybskin feels silky smooth after shaving. Itvrealy seems to hydrate the skin as well.