Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Kristy S.
Kristy S.
I needed a shaving cream that would help protect my legs from break outs and knicks. I love the subtle smell that Skintimate has.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA
10/10 always love this stuff, it smells great and I have extremely sensitive skin when it come to shaving and this always makes it so I don't get razor burn! It's is so helpful and I will never stop purchasing this!
Lana D.
Lana D.
Forest, VA
I've picked this up at Costco in the past. Can't go wrong, it does do a good job! Doesn't last super long if you shave everyday.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
Love Skintimate shave gels, especially this one! This is my favorite shave gel. Pairs perfectly with the Hydrosilk razor. Love this and will continue to purchase this product. Great smell and leaves skin feeling smooth!
Vee T.
Vee T.
I like using shaving cream because I feel like it protects my skin from cuts. These products smell really good, and the scent doesn't linger on the skin super strongly, but it does give a nice scent.
Zacobia R.
Zacobia R.
Simpsonville, SC
I use this a quick inexpensive purchase when out of town and you forget your good stuff. I purchased it from walmart and its very affordable. It's not very moisturizing so I wouldn't use it long term wise. However, it perfect for packing lighter and grabbing a few things when you get to your destination.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Love this shaving cream I bought at target. I always buy skin tomato because the packaging is the best, I never have trouble with the pump as I have with other brands. I will continue to stick with skintimate!
Jill D.
Jill D.
Skintimate is my favorite shave gel. The price is better and the shave is just as great. The smell is wonderful and it lasts because you don't have to use a TON. I love it!!
Renee H.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This product is nice and creamy and builds a great lather to protect your skin from nicks and razor burn. I get a really smooth, clean shave every time and it leaves my skin feeling super soft afterwards. My only problem with the product is the packaging. That can has metal at the bottom and rusts if you leave it in the shower.
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love this shaving cream. I use this one for my sensitive skin. I normally buy it from Walmart or The dollar general. Great scent and great price. I absolutely love it and would definitely recommend it!