Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Fatima E.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Smells amazing and leaves my skin extremely smooth I bought it from Walmart for a good price
Theresa O.
Pleasantly scented. A little goes a long way. Leaves my legs feeling smooth and moisturized.
Bekah W.
El Paso, TX
Works well with my skin. I don't get little red bumps when I shave. Overall a great product.
Jennifer S.
Somerset, KY
My family and I use this regularly, with 4 females it needs to be made in larger quantities.
Aura G.
Definitely one of my favorite's, very smooth on the skin. Feels great and nursing to the skin
Courtney D.
I have used this for years. I have tried other shaving creams but I always come back to this!
Jennifer O.
Love this shaving cream! It always leaves my skin and my legs feeling soft, smooth and silky!
Kala P.
Tipton, KS
Smells great and is very moisturizing! I would recommend it to anyone who uses shaving cream.
Alex L.
Works great. Love the way it makes my legs feel after I'm done shaving. Washes away easily.
Myisha Q.
Lawrenceville, GA
Great product, does what it says it will do. Easy to foam. It doesn't leave a film overlay
Victoria F.