Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Crystal S.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite shave gel EVER! I've tried a few other brands but this one is just the best. I have dry skin and tend to get very itchy after shaving but this one doesn't do that to me. It's specially formulated for dry skin so I'm assuming there's moisturizers in it that help with replenishing the skin while shaving.
Halley J.
Huntsville, AL
This shaving gel leaves my legs so smooth and soft. I love this stuff couldn't ask for better
Haylee D.
Visalia, CA
This is what I use the most, and it's amazing! Also smells really good! Highly reccomend it!
madison w.
Tuttle, OK
This makes your skin so soft!!! i did give it a 4 star because, you need to apply quite a bit
Kara M.
Bridgeport, WV
I love shaving cream and Skintimate is my favorite brand. Its thick and leaves my legs soft!
Jillian B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Very moisturizing and keeps legs not looking ashy, and the razor doesn't give you razor burn.
Keishla R.
River Grove, IL
Love this. Makes your legs feel very nice and smooth would recommend it to my friends love it
Marci N.
Can't shave without this stuff. Smooth shave, and a can last for some time. Smells good too!
Diana Z.
Austin
This product is definitely great for dry skin and for legs where they need that healthy glow!
Mayra H.
Norwalk, CA
Great deal. The only shaving cream I use. I love that it leave my skin soft and smells great
Victoria F.