Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Jasmine M.
This shaving gel is fantastic it left my legs feeling really moisturized. I don't like to shave my legs often but when I do this is my go to shaving gel. I love that it doesn't irritate my skin like other gels have. It also smells nice which is great.
Kaylee L.
Love this especially when it's sold in a twin pack! Smells lovely and leaves my skin feeling great. Foams up nicely and a little goes a very long way!!! Price for the twin pack is super affordable and when I see the twin pack I always buy it!
Harley M.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Not my first choice but I get it every once in awhile. I like how cheap it is and it's good for the price.
Tonya H.
This is my go to shave cream. I have very dry, sensitive skin and this does the job without causing any skin issues.
Rebecca B.
Madison, MS
Gives a smooth shave and my skin doesn't dry out! But caution if you are prone to ingrown hairs the extra moisturizers can sometimes make it worse
Teresa S.
Candia, NH
This has always been my go to for shaving. A must. Love love love!! Soft soft soft clean clean clean
Gardenia I.
Long Island City, NY
i love this shaving gel, its so moisturizing ! especially for those with dry skin. it keeps my skin nice and smoooth. i buy mine at my local pharmacy and it ususally lasts for about 2 months. its very affordable and i would definietly buy it again and again.
Yameka W.
I love the Skin Therapy on my legs,and under my arms. I don't have to use much to get the job done. I love the different fragrances and how silky it makes my skin feel. The moisturizer is an added bonus!
Nicole R.
Blair, NE
Works great smells amazing doesnt leave the tube all gross...that ia all i have to day about that
Nicolle F.
Kamas, UT
These have the perfect amount of lather and smooth on really easily. Most of them smell great and leave your legs smooth and soft.