Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #28 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Nicole S.
Very nice smelling and easy to use. A little more expensive than generic but worth it because my legs don't feel dry after shaving when I use this brand.
Ezra L.
Corpus Christi, TX
Skintimate is a reliable brand for shaving creams that I have always used and will continue to buy.
Melissa C.
This is my go to shaving cream! It leaves my legs soft! The shaving cream lathers well and stays on the legs until your ready to shave!
Kenzi Z.
Caldwell, ID
I love this set because the shaving gel last as long as the razor does so when i run out i its time for a new razor and a trip to the stote
Kendra C.
Calhoun, GA
Love this product. I get a close shave and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. My legs feel smooth for days and my legs feel hydrated.
Nicole D.
Great. Shave gel. Leaves my super dry skin smooth. It lathers up quickly and helps the razor cut the hair more efficiently without having to go over and over the same spot.
Shannon M.
This is an excellent product! It lathers well and is great for dry skin! It leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated!
Kate S.
Winston Salem, NC
Awesome overall- this stuff lasts a really long time! I was so surprised when it lasted over 4 months for me! The foam is very thick when it comes out of the bottle so you really don't have to use a lit to get it working
Heather B.
Coldwater, OH
This is perfect for my dry skin in the winter! I don't know what I'd do without this to help keep my legs nice and smooth!
Danielle P.
Kingsport, TN
Nothing special about god shaving cream but it does the job and doesn't irritate my skin so that's good. Would buy again.