Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Nicole R.
Blair, NE
Works great smells amazing doesnt leave the tube all gross...that ia all i have to day about that
Nancy S.
Fontana, CA
Both my daughter like this dry skin therapy moisturizing get and you can't beat the price for 2!!
juana f.
Kansas City, KS
I like it because it's so thick and foamy and it always leaves my skin smooth and it smells great
Ali G.
This product smells so great and leaves your legs feeling super silky and smooth after the shave.
Donna I.
Springhill
Very hydrating and always leaves skin smooth and silky. Easy to find at Walmart or any drugstore.
mara c.
Love love this. it don't irritate my skin and my legs feels so smooth after. great product overall
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
I have dry skin so this is perfect for me. Leaves my skin feeling smooth. Won't shave without it.
isabella m.
I really liked this product it made it easy to shave and was hydrating too. I would recommend it
Iris M.
Hillsboro, OR
This is a lightly scented shaving cream that works really well. I love that it comes in a 2 pack.
nora f.
Best shaving gell ever. I never cut myself when I use this gel and it leaves my legs hydrated.
Victoria F.