Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #29 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Candis K.
Olympia, WA
I love this shave gel it doesn't make my legs get razor burn and makes them feel soft after shaving
Grace B.
Temperance, MI
This cream is awesome! you don't even need lotion after you shave! I give this product 2 thumbs up
BethAnn H.
I like how soft this gel is. It never irritates my skin. I've been using this same gel for years.
Nancy S.
Fontana, CA
Both my daughter like this dry skin therapy moisturizing get and you can't beat the price for 2!!
Cierra R.
Love this product. It leaves my clean so smooth and I get a fresh clean shave feeling every time.
Iris M.
Hillsboro, OR
This is a lightly scented shaving cream that works really well. I love that it comes in a 2 pack.
Ali G.
This product smells so great and leaves your legs feeling super silky and smooth after the shave.
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
I have dry skin so this is perfect for me. Leaves my skin feeling smooth. Won't shave without it.
Donna I.
Springhill
Very hydrating and always leaves skin smooth and silky. Easy to find at Walmart or any drugstore.
juana f.
Kansas City, KS
I like it because it's so thick and foamy and it always leaves my skin smooth and it smells great
Gabby P.
What brand is better for shaving cream
Victoria F.