Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Tonya H.
Tonya H.
This is my go to shave cream. I have very dry, sensitive skin and this does the job without causing any skin issues.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
My girls and I use this shaving gel and love the smell of it and the way it leaves our skin feeling so smooth
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
Even though it says dry skin, it doesn't work on mild cases of eczema. I like the scent though!
Janine M.
Janine M.
Gastonia, NC
smells very nice and very msoiturizing. Love the ease of this product for a take along. Fresh smell and last smoothness. Grocery store
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Tried this because I have dry skin, also because a razor came with it. Turns out I was very happy with the product. After first use my skin didn't look dry or have that dry tight feel to them either.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Madison, MS
Gives a smooth shave and my skin doesn't dry out! But caution if you are prone to ingrown hairs the extra moisturizers can sometimes make it worse
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Candia, NH
This has always been my go to for shaving. A must. Love love love!! Soft soft soft clean clean clean
Gardenia I.
Gardenia I.
Long Island City, NY
i love this shaving gel, its so moisturizing ! especially for those with dry skin. it keeps my skin nice and smoooth. i buy mine at my local pharmacy and it ususally lasts for about 2 months. its very affordable and i would definietly buy it again and again.
Yameka W.
Yameka W.
I love the Skin Therapy on my legs,and under my arms. I don't have to use much to get the job done. I love the different fragrances and how silky it makes my skin feel. The moisturizer is an added bonus!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Blair, NE
Works great smells amazing doesnt leave the tube all gross...that ia all i have to day about that