Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Really good shaving cream . Great to bring when you travel . I think it is effective in helping you shave . I bought it in a drugstore for a good price. It is easy to use and is nice and creamy . It leaves my legs smooth . Overall I was satisfied . I will buy this again
Lizzy G.
Lizzy G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love it hydrates my skin and helps reduce any razor burn that I might inflict on myself. Much for hydrating and smells better than other products. I always have very smooth legs after using this product. I just wish they came in bigger bottles! Overall very satisfied.
Gia G.
Gia G.
Jacksonville, NC
A girls best friend really. I got these on sale at Walmart of course. I love the smell and the way it conditions my legs while I'm using it. Simple to use, not too costly and highly recommended. And it comes in a cute pink can, I'm sold. I'll definitely buy it again!
Hope L.
Hope L.
I love how this razor can rotate and get into every angle I attempt to get it into. I Bought this razor at target and have loved it ever since. I have bought the replacement razors as well and I plan to keep purchasing them until anything better comes on the market.
Riley K.
Riley K.
College Sta, TX
I use this shaving cream with the venus embrace razor. It helps to minimize cuts and razor burn while saving. I buy it in a two price because its a really good value, but even on its own this is an affordable product. I regularly purchase it at either target or HEB.
Kendyl
Kendyl
Mc Lean, VA
This stuff is great! The formula is very luscious and great for dry skin, making shaving much easier in the drier months. Additionally, these gel provides a close shave and prevents the razor from dulling too quickly which, with the price of razors, is appreciated.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Spring Hill, TN
Love this product. I used to just shave with soap but always got red, itchy bumps on my legs after. Not with this shave gel! It smells good, lathers nicely and allows my legs to be smooth and hydrated. I will continue to purchase this product for my shaving needs.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lutz, FL
I purchase this product at Target all of the time. It is my usual go to shave gel and works very well. Always a smooth clean shave. Often times it is on sale which makes it even more worth the purchase. Two cans of shave gel and a nice razor, can't beat that deal.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Good product and value! The product is affordable and easy to find and it does the job pretty well. The shaving gel smells really nice and is very smooth. Also does not irritate my skin at all. Razor works well with product for a close shave and moisturized legs.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Oakland, CA
This has been my go-to product for a long time. The value is great, the product is great, it smells nice, is very moisturizing, and is just a great everyday shaving cream for legs. It is very effective and I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others.