Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #28 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Lizzy G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love it hydrates my skin and helps reduce any razor burn that I might inflict on myself. Much for hydrating and smells better than other products. I always have very smooth legs after using this product. I just wish they came in bigger bottles! Overall very satisfied.
Gia G.
Jacksonville, NC
A girls best friend really. I got these on sale at Walmart of course. I love the smell and the way it conditions my legs while I'm using it. Simple to use, not too costly and highly recommended. And it comes in a cute pink can, I'm sold. I'll definitely buy it again!
Hope L.
I love how this razor can rotate and get into every angle I attempt to get it into. I Bought this razor at target and have loved it ever since. I have bought the replacement razors as well and I plan to keep purchasing them until anything better comes on the market.
Riley K.
College Sta, TX
I use this shaving cream with the venus embrace razor. It helps to minimize cuts and razor burn while saving. I buy it in a two price because its a really good value, but even on its own this is an affordable product. I regularly purchase it at either target or HEB.
Kendyl
Mc Lean, VA
This stuff is great! The formula is very luscious and great for dry skin, making shaving much easier in the drier months. Additionally, these gel provides a close shave and prevents the razor from dulling too quickly which, with the price of razors, is appreciated.
Meghan C.
Spring Hill, TN
Love this product. I used to just shave with soap but always got red, itchy bumps on my legs after. Not with this shave gel! It smells good, lathers nicely and allows my legs to be smooth and hydrated. I will continue to purchase this product for my shaving needs.
Jessica D.
Lutz, FL
I purchase this product at Target all of the time. It is my usual go to shave gel and works very well. Always a smooth clean shave. Often times it is on sale which makes it even more worth the purchase. Two cans of shave gel and a nice razor, can't beat that deal.
Adriana C.
Merced, CA
Ever since I began shaving I have used this shaving cream. I love it and I have never once had a problem with it. I love how smooth it keeps my legs after shaving. My sister and my mom also use this product and they absolutely love it. I usually by it at Target.
Rebecca F.
Oakland, CA
This has been my go-to product for a long time. The value is great, the product is great, it smells nice, is very moisturizing, and is just a great everyday shaving cream for legs. It is very effective and I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others.
tessa c.
Grayson, GA
One of my favorite shaving gels that I have been using for years. It is so effective and my razor just glides on my skin leaving it so soft and smooth. It is more reasonably priced than others which is the initial reason I bought it. Overall, I am very satisfied