Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Stephanie A.
San Antonio, TX
I love these, every time I shave I don't have dry legs afterwards. I usually buy this product at Walmart, and for a really good price, sometimes they come in a pack of two.
Amanda R.
Deer, AR
really liked this product alot because it kept my legs smooth and didnt cause me to have any razor burn! I also liked the smell and its ease of use to get out of the can! I use this product twice a week! and I am overall satisfied in it!
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I love this brand for shaving! It works well it softens my skin, and it smells great!!! Oh and the price is perfect!!! You won't be sorry giving this brand a try!
Abbie R.
This shaving cream comes out of the can as a gel, then can be easily lathered in your hands before applying to your body. A little bit of gel ends up going a long way, so the can lasts a pretty long time if you aren't using it every day. Usually when products come in aerosol cans, you expect for it to run out pretty quickly, but this product really is a good amount. Definitely get your money's worth, and it is already relatively inexpensive. It also has a nice scent, and is moisturizing, but not enough so to where you wouldn't need to use lotion after your shower if you have pretty dry skin.
Megan M.
This is the only shave gel I buy. Not only does it smell great, it is incredibly silky, and leaves that feeling of silk behind on my legs after shaving with a good sharp blade.
Kaylee M.
New Boston, TX
works good. makes your skin smell good and just a little bit goes a long way. sometimes it makes your skin feel a little weird but once you put lotion on it fixes that problem.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
I love skintimate, but I give this particular sensitive line 4 stars because I honestly don't notice a difference from using the regular shaving creams from skinitimate. This one just doesn't smell as perfumey. My skin is sensitive and still always itches a little after using this product too, same with the originals. So if you're into just a less fruity, more baby powder like smell, this product is great!
darrielle w.
Arlington, TX
I LOVE how this razor goes over all the knobby areas of my knees (I've had over a dozen surgeries on them) and glides easily over other areas... but the handle is slippery and there's no real grip on it, making it hard to grasp, especially when wet or when coated with shave gel. I let the company know the feedback, but they didn't seem to care. So I love how I don't get nicks or cuts at all but really wish they'd have done the handle like they did on the male version of this new system, which is heavier and also has an awesome grip area. I did try the men's razor with the new pivoting head like this one has, but it doesn't rotate around the same as the women's, so I went back to this one. One day I hope they'll revise the handle, which is like cheap plastic without a rubbery grip area to hold onto
Sarah S.
Fremont, CA
This is my favorite shave gel EVER! I've tried a few other brands but this one is just the best. I have dry skin and tend to get very itchy after shaving but this one doesn't do that to me. It's specially formulated for dry skin so I'm assuming there's moisturizers in it that help with replenishing the skin while shaving. All of the other scents are also great. They have a good selection so you're sure to find the one for you. It foams up nicely and stays in place while you're doing what you need to do. I really enjoy that my skin feels silly smooth and not irritated. This is always a repurchase.
Jesenia C.
Des Moines, IA
This is by far my favorit shaving cream I love it it makes my skin so smooth and smells wonderful. Unlike other shaving creams it isn't thin it foams up very well
Victoria F.