Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Cristina G.
Mcallen, TX
Best shaving hel it has a great smell and it works great it lwaves you with a soft sking afterwards
Leilany L.
Philadelphia, PA
I like these alot. I have sensitive skin and these help me with the dryness after shaving my legs.
Cherry G.
Young Harris, GA
I really like this product. Lathers good and makes your skin feel smooth. A must have at my house .
Wanda S.
Farmington
Makes your skin feel soft after you use it like you just put lotion on your skin love this product
Melina H.
Wingo, KY
This is the only shave gel I use. It is smooth and lathers nicely. It leaves my legs super smooth!
Tiffany C.
Ottawa, KS
Makes my skin really soft after I use it and easier to get everything . Better than most I've tried
Grace B.
Temperance, MI
This cream is awesome! you don't even need lotion after you shave! I give this product 2 thumbs up
Tiffany D.
Lucasville, OH
Ski mates shaving gel is avallable at dollar trees and is easy to use leaves your skin baby soft
Cierra R.
Love this product. It leaves my clean so smooth and I get a fresh clean shave feeling every time.
BethAnn H.
I like how soft this gel is. It never irritates my skin. I've been using this same gel for years.
Victoria F.