Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #28 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Wendy A.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this stuff! It really gets the job done, & my legs feel smooth afterwards. Smells great, and comes on thick which is great, in my opinion, because it creates a barrier/ protector between my skin & the blade.
Elisa v.
Massillon, OH
Really great smell to them and they lather up quite nicely! It always tends to last me a long time as well
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
I have dry skin so this is perfect for me. Leaves my skin feeling smooth. Won't shave without it.
Baylee J.
The Colony, TX
Great product. Helped with my dry and sensitive skin when shaving. Would buy again. Just as good as other expensive brands.
Hayley C.
Decatur, AL
My skin is usually dry and itchy after shaving, but this left it feeling silky and smooth.
Whitney B.
Milwaukee
My go to shaving cream for sure. It lasts for quite a while, doesn't need much to get foamy, and spreads well. Always smells nice, and is gentle on my sensitive skin. Price is great and there often are coupons for it too.
Crystal G.
Springville, UT
Is the smoothest razor you can use . And the cream really works good on razor burns it prevents them from appearing and I love the razors .
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Love the twin pack, especially because I know I'll use it and I'm herring a better deal! Works well and is fairly moisturizing
Leslie L.
Lancaster , CA
My number one favorite shave cream plus my number one favorite razor for an amazing price absolutely recommend must buy
Cristina G.
Mcallen, TX
Best shaving hel it has a great smell and it works great it lwaves you with a soft sking afterwards