Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Very nice smelling and easy to use. A little more expensive than generic but worth it because my legs don't feel dry after shaving when I use this brand.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Lexington, KY
I love this product! It is affordable and leaves me skin feeling so smooth! I buy this product at target and it is super easy to find! I use this every time I am in the shower! Love this product and would recommend!
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.
Does the a good job but not as moisturizing as some others. Its a good price and a good product
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Canonsburg, PA
This was an impulse buy for me since I usually by the generic bargain brand, however I was pleasantly surprised. The cost was a bit higher than I was used too but it left my skin feeling soft and without and little cuts. Very smooth and eat to use, but the container left a metal rust ring on my shower. Otherwise I will more than likely splurge again.
Candice S.
Candice S.
Jackson, MI
I love this product! It doesn't take much cream for it to foam up. Plus it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth!!
Joselin V.
Joselin V.
I was really hesitant about trying skintimate however they were out of both my regular cream and razor so a combo pack seemed like a good deal. I was actually really excited when I got into the shower because the smell was fantastic I was not expecting it to be so marvelous when it cost 3.99 for the set
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
West chester, OH
I love that this product is thick and moisturizing. UIt leaves your legs feeling very smooth and soft afterward. This product met my expectations and I will always buy this.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
This shaving gel is fantastic it left my legs feeling really moisturized. I don't like to shave my legs often but when I do this is my go to shaving gel. I love that it doesn't irritate my skin like other gels have. It also smells nice which is great.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Love this especially when it's sold in a twin pack! Smells lovely and leaves my skin feeling great. Foams up nicely and a little goes a very long way!!! Price for the twin pack is super affordable and when I see the twin pack I always buy it!
Harley M.
Harley M.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Not my first choice but I get it every once in awhile. I like how cheap it is and it's good for the price.