Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #28 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Kymberly B.
Lutz, FL
Leaves my skin feeling smooth and not irritated after shaving! I love it so much 😊
America B.
Edinburg, TX
love these, they smell so good and make your legs feel so smooth after you shave. its really easy to use, i use it in the shower
Audriana C.
Livingston, LA
This shaving cream makes your legs so smooth when you shave! And it smells Amazing , try it out! You won't regret it
Jillian W.
Charleston, SC
This shaving cream left my legs feeling all soft and smooth. I love the after product of it. It did meet my expectations. Very easy to use
Dibrell E.
Have still ended up with razor burn no matter how much of this product I have used. Smells fine. Should be less expensive.
Rachael R.
Akron, NY
Great for shaving. No razor burn. Nice and moisturizing. Dont need a lot of the product. Not expensive at all.
Shiv P.
Always have these in stock, as I run through them so fast! I shave nearly everyday and these make the process so much easier, they smell great and are priced just right!
Candice S.
Bedford, KY
I do not use shaving crème often but when I do have this product I have to admit I get a much closer better shave.
Megan M.
This is the only shave gel I buy. Not only does it smell great, it is incredibly silky, and leaves that feeling of silk behind on my legs after shaving with a good sharp blade.
Adriana J.
I love how this brand moisturizes my legs so if im in a rush and forget lotion i wont be irritated throughout the day