Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #28 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Love the twin pack, especially because I know I'll use it and I'm herring a better deal! Works well and is fairly moisturizing
Wendy A.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this stuff! It really gets the job done, & my legs feel smooth afterwards. Smells great, and comes on thick which is great, in my opinion, because it creates a barrier/ protector between my skin & the blade.
Candice S.
Bedford, KY
I do not use shaving crème often but when I do have this product I have to admit I get a much closer better shave.
America B.
Edinburg, TX
love these, they smell so good and make your legs feel so smooth after you shave. its really easy to use, i use it in the shower
Ceejae P.
Brick, NJ
Good product but not long lasting. I don't frequently use shaving cream simply because it can get expensive and I can get a smooth shave with conditioner
Kimmy T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this shaving cream! It protects & soothes my skin with every use. It's very fluffy and easy to apply! I recommend it!
Nikki G.
Nice. Easy to put on in the shower. Smells great. Would def recommend to others if they hate shaving like I do.
Sarah F.
Poplar Grove, IL
Really nice it let's the razor glide on skin easily. It's a cheap way to Shaver legs. And no harsh smell.
Danielle M.
Erie, PA
My 18 year old daughter swears by the Skintimate Skin Therapy Dry Skin Gel. She loves the smell of the gel and how smoothly it goes on. She swears that it makes her smooth legs last longer. I like the price of the gel (not too expensive) and how easily it washes down the drain when she is done! Less scrubbing for mom!
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I love this brand for shaving! It works well it softens my skin, and it smells great!!! Oh and the price is perfect!!! You won't be sorry giving this brand a try!