Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Megan M.
Megan M.
This is the only shave gel I buy. Not only does it smell great, it is incredibly silky, and leaves that feeling of silk behind on my legs after shaving with a good sharp blade.
Adriana J.
Adriana J.
I love how this brand moisturizes my legs so if im in a rush and forget lotion i wont be irritated throughout the day
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Best female shaving cream. The price is the best, and the quality is great. Leaves me feeling smooth and soft without any razor burn. Smells nice. I use it when I shave in sensitive areas. Recommend it.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Scranton, PA
My number 1 shave gel. I have super sensitive skin and it gets dry, so other shave creams and gels usually hurt or leave my legs feeling dry.
Elisa v.
Elisa v.
Massillon, OH
Really great smell to them and they lather up quite nicely! It always tends to last me a long time as well
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
I have dry skin so this is perfect for me. Leaves my skin feeling smooth. Won't shave without it.
Baylee J.
Baylee J.
The Colony, TX
Great product. Helped with my dry and sensitive skin when shaving. Would buy again. Just as good as other expensive brands.
Hayley C.
Hayley C.
Decatur, AL
My skin is usually dry and itchy after shaving, but this left it feeling silky and smooth.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Milwaukee
My go to shaving cream for sure. It lasts for quite a while, doesn't need much to get foamy, and spreads well. Always smells nice, and is gentle on my sensitive skin. Price is great and there often are coupons for it too.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Springville, UT
Is the smoothest razor you can use . And the cream really works good on razor burns it prevents them from appearing and I love the razors .