Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #29 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Taylor B.
I always buy this, lasts me a really long time and feels so good on my skin and moisturizes really well.
Janel L.
Stillwater, MN
This shaving cream works pretty well. It makes my legs feel nice & smooth so that always makes me happy.
Sarah F.
Poplar Grove, IL
Really nice it let's the razor glide on skin easily. It's a cheap way to Shaver legs. And no harsh smell.
alyshea m.
Columbia, MD
Gets my shave super close with no Knicks involved. Leaves my skin smooth with no regrets about shaving.
Cherie G.
Meridian
I always use shaving cream for my legs, if not used I get razor burn. Will never not use this product!
Crystal M.
Stedman, NC
Great product, smells great, and helps to keep my legs moisturizers. Goes on smooth and comes off easy.
Joyce S.
Evarts, KY
Leaves your skin smooth and soft. I would recommend this product. I usually get the product at Walmart.
Madeline H.
I love skintimate. It makes my legs really soft, especially when I don't necessarily have a new razor.
Caitlin G.
Toledo, OH
I absolutely love this shaving cream! It's affordable and helps with my dry skin. Definitely recommend!
Aisha K.
This is a great gel and really works wonderfully. I like this product and thinks it's worth trying out.
Gabby P.
What brand is better for shaving cream
Victoria F.