Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #28 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Kiana A.
Yonkers, NY
I love how smooth it leaves my skin when I shave.. and it smells good and feels refreshing when done without feeling extra little hairs
Heather B.
Coldwater, OH
This is perfect for my dry skin in the winter! I don't know what I'd do without this to help keep my legs nice and smooth!
Nicole D.
Great. Shave gel. Leaves my super dry skin smooth. It lathers up quickly and helps the razor cut the hair more efficiently without having to go over and over the same spot.
Maggie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Use it regularly. It keeps my legs and lady parts nice and soft and protects me from razor burn. I like its light smell and it's price is competitive. I got a free razor with my last purchase of this item. Go get it. you'll love it.
Maryuly R.
This is my favorite shave gel EVER! I've tried a few other brands but this one is just the best. I have dry skin and tend to get very itchy after shaving but this one doesn't do that to me. It's specially formulated for dry skin so I'm assuming there's moisturizers in it that help with replenishing the skin while shaving. All of the other scents are also great. They have a good selection so you're sure to find the one for you. It foams up nicely and stays in place while you're doing what you need to do. I really enjoy that my skin feels silly smooth and not irritated. This is always a repurchase.
Melissa C.
This is my go to shaving cream! It leaves my legs soft! The shaving cream lathers well and stays on the legs until your ready to shave!
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Love the twin pack, especially because I know I'll use it and I'm herring a better deal! Works well and is fairly moisturizing
Christina L.
Tacoma, WA
Makes your legs SO SOFT!! smells like flowers and the consistency of the cream is absolutely amazing. I would definitely repurchase. A little of the product goes a long way.
abby r.
Littleton, CO
this helps keep my leg super soft after shaving does not try them out and helps with an easy shave without any cuts or nicks
Wendy A.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this stuff! It really gets the job done, & my legs feel smooth afterwards. Smells great, and comes on thick which is great, in my opinion, because it creates a barrier/ protector between my skin & the blade.