Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Ashley F.
Dallas, GA
This was the first shave cream I ever used. My mom lives by it! It keeps your stems soft and hydrated!!
Madeline H.
I love skintimate. It makes my legs really soft, especially when I don't necessarily have a new razor.
Cherie G.
Meridian
I always use shaving cream for my legs, if not used I get razor burn. Will never not use this product!
Crystal M.
Stedman, NC
Great product, smells great, and helps to keep my legs moisturizers. Goes on smooth and comes off easy.
Shari B.
Loxahatchee, FL
It keeps my skin soft and smooth, with no itchy dryness after shaving. Some brands leave a dry feeling.
Nancy D.
Love the lather, love the smell, love how close I can shave with this prouduct!!! Less cuts ans owies!
alyshea m.
Columbia, MD
Gets my shave super close with no Knicks involved. Leaves my skin smooth with no regrets about shaving.
Joyce S.
Evarts, KY
Leaves your skin smooth and soft. I would recommend this product. I usually get the product at Walmart.
Angela a.
With two females that are hairy we buy a lot of shaving cream. This is very nice shaving gel for us.
Emily W.
Dallas, GA
Nice smelling. Thick coverage . Moisturizers doesn't dry out. Feels good . Leaves skin feeling smooth
Victoria F.