Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Christina L.
Christina L.
Tacoma, WA
Makes your legs SO SOFT!! smells like flowers and the consistency of the cream is absolutely amazing. I would definitely repurchase. A little of the product goes a long way.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
This is my go to shaving cream! It leaves my legs soft! The shaving cream lathers well and stays on the legs until your ready to shave!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Love the twin pack, especially because I know I'll use it and I'm herring a better deal! Works well and is fairly moisturizing
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this stuff! It really gets the job done, & my legs feel smooth afterwards. Smells great, and comes on thick which is great, in my opinion, because it creates a barrier/ protector between my skin & the blade.
Candice S.
Candice S.
Bedford, KY
I do not use shaving crème often but when I do have this product I have to admit I get a much closer better shave.
America B.
America B.
Edinburg , TX
love these, they smell so good and make your legs feel so smooth after you shave. its really easy to use, i use it in the shower
Ceejae P.
Ceejae P.
Brick, NJ
Good product but not long lasting. I don't frequently use shaving cream simply because it can get expensive and I can get a smooth shave with conditioner
Kimmy T.
Kimmy T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this shaving cream! It protects & soothes my skin with every use. It's very fluffy and easy to apply! I recommend it!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Poplar Grove, IL
Really nice it let's the razor glide on skin easily. It's a cheap way to Shaver legs. And no harsh smell.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Erie, PA
My 18 year old daughter swears by the Skintimate Skin Therapy Dry Skin Gel. She loves the smell of the gel and how smoothly it goes on. She swears that it makes her smooth legs last longer. I like the price of the gel (not too expensive) and how easily it washes down the drain when she is done! Less scrubbing for mom!