Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is great deal and not expensive. I bought it because it has 2 shaving creams and a razor. Great deal
Natasha H.
Erie, PA
Smells great. Leaves my legs soft and smooth. Don't need much so lasts awhile nice and foamy not watery.
Leslie M.
Love it so much. Works great better than soap. Haha. Use this all summer, got to have silky smooth skin!!
Abigail B.
Fernandina, FL
I love this shaving cream at least my skin very soft and moist your moisturized everytime I shave with it
Breanna G.
Fort Worth, TX
This makes my legs super soft, and I like how I can get both in one package! This is my go to shave gel.
Madeline N.
Springfield, MO
Great lather and left my legs feeling smooth and mosterised! Not the very best smell but definitely works
Caroline B.
This shave gel is smooth. I think it works very well and I like that it's not sticky. I'd recommend this
Madeline H.
I love skintimate. It makes my legs really soft, especially when I don't necessarily have a new razor.
Caitlin G.
Toledo, OH
I absolutely love this shaving cream! It's affordable and helps with my dry skin. Definitely recommend!
Nancy D.
Love the lather, love the smell, love how close I can shave with this prouduct!!! Less cuts ans owies!
Victoria F.