Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #29 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Jeannelle M.
Opa Locka, FL
There 2 packs are awesome cause they have such a good price and they smell good and there fuzzy and smooth
Kinzla R.
Riverton , WY
They get the job done. Haha! I'm not big on the shave stuff but they're okay for what you need to get done.
Vanessa A.
Schiller Park, IL
Love how smooth this shaving cream feels when younput it on and how it doesnt irrate my skin when i shave
Leslie M.
Love it so much. Works great better than soap. Haha. Use this all summer, got to have silky smooth skin!!
Abigail B.
Fernandina, FL
I love this shaving cream at least my skin very soft and moist your moisturized everytime I shave with it
Breanna G.
Fort Worth, TX
This makes my legs super soft, and I like how I can get both in one package! This is my go to shave gel.
Taylor B.
I always buy this, lasts me a really long time and feels so good on my skin and moisturizes really well.
Natasha H.
Erie, PA
Smells great. Leaves my legs soft and smooth. Don't need much so lasts awhile nice and foamy not watery.
Brittany G.
Jackson, GA
Love love love this product! I use this to shave my legs I love the smell and how it makes my skin feel.
Sarah F.
Poplar Grove, IL
Really nice it let's the razor glide on skin easily. It's a cheap way to Shaver legs. And no harsh smell.
Victoria F.