Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #30 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Danielle D.
Dublin, OH
These are okay except that they can get messy. The spray comes out a lot more than you would expect! But it does its job well.
Amanda R.
Hamilton, OH
It works so I use it. I doesn't leave me with dry, flaky skin and protects my legs from nicks. Nothing special about it though.
Rebecca S.
Benton, AR
This stuff lathers well, smells good,and leaves my skin soft. It's also a bargain. It's easy to find at WalMart or Target.
Rebecca B.
Brownstown, IN
I don't use shaving cream often but when I do, I love this brand. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and smells amazing!
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Courtney T.
The for sensitive skin cans are awesome! I've used the same shaving cream for years and have had no trouble!
Ashley F.
Dallas, GA
This was the first shave cream I ever used. My mom lives by it! It keeps your stems soft and hydrated!!
Samantha W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Super thick and moisturizing and smells good too. A little goes a long way. I would purchase again.
Iris M.
Hillsboro, OR
This is a lightly scented shaving cream that works really well. I love that it comes in a 2 pack.
Alyssa Y.
Even though it says dry skin, it doesn't work on mild cases of eczema. I like the scent though!