Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #24 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Madeline N.
Springfield, MO
Great lather and left my legs feeling smooth and mosterised! Not the very best smell but definitely works
Leslie M.
Love it so much. Works great better than soap. Haha. Use this all summer, got to have silky smooth skin!!
Sarah F.
Poplar Grove, IL
Really nice it let's the razor glide on skin easily. It's a cheap way to Shaver legs. And no harsh smell.
Ruthie B.
Olive Branch, MS
Regular buyer of skintimate shaving cream! LEAVES MY LEGS AND ARMS SMOOTH WITH LITTLE TO NO BIKINI BUMPS
Caroline B.
This shave gel is smooth. I think it works very well and I like that it's not sticky. I'd recommend this
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is great deal and not expensive. I bought it because it has 2 shaving creams and a razor. Great deal
Jackye C.
This is my favorite shaving cream. great price and leaves you feeling silky soft. great product. love it
Taylor B.
I always buy this, lasts me a really long time and feels so good on my skin and moisturizes really well.
Janel L.
Stillwater, MN
This shaving cream works pretty well. It makes my legs feel nice & smooth so that always makes me happy.
Abigail B.
Fernandina, FL
I love this shaving cream at least my skin very soft and moist your moisturized everytime I shave with it
Victoria F.