Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Nice. Easy to put on in the shower. Smells great. Would def recommend to others if they hate shaving like I do.
Theresa O.
Theresa O.
Pleasantly scented. A little goes a long way. Leaves my legs feeling smooth and moisturized.
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
So luxurious! Great value and it makes my legs so soft! Plus it gets nice and foamy without getting too thick and clogging my razor!
Maryuly R.
Maryuly R.
This is my favorite shave gel EVER! I've tried a few other brands but this one is just the best. I have dry skin and tend to get very itchy after shaving but this one doesn't do that to me. It's specially formulated for dry skin so I'm assuming there's moisturizers in it that help with replenishing the skin while shaving. All of the other scents are also great. They have a good selection so you're sure to find the one for you. It foams up nicely and stays in place while you're doing what you need to do. I really enjoy that my skin feels silly smooth and not irritated. This is always a repurchase.
Steph A.
Steph A.
Levittown, PA
This is my absolute favorite shaving cream! Since I began using it a few years ago I haven't stopped to go to another product. It works really well on my skin since I suffer from dry skin. It really does leave it soft and smooth.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
It's a life saver. Having sensitive skin leaves me with less options. This works great and leaves me smooth.
Kiana A.
Kiana A.
Yonkers, NY
I love how smooth it leaves my skin when I shave.. and it smells good and feels refreshing when done without feeling extra little hairs
Heather B.
Heather B.
Coldwater, OH
This is perfect for my dry skin in the winter! I don't know what I'd do without this to help keep my legs nice and smooth!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Great. Shave gel. Leaves my super dry skin smooth. It lathers up quickly and helps the razor cut the hair more efficiently without having to go over and over the same spot.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Use it regularly. It keeps my legs and lady parts nice and soft and protects me from razor burn. I like its light smell and it's price is competitive. I got a free razor with my last purchase of this item. Go get it. you'll love it.