Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #28 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Jenn S.
Arnold, MO
This is the only stuff that I can use!! Everything else doesn't give me a close shave, or I cut myself while using it, or bets clogged in my razor(gross)
Maya E.
Morrow, GA
It goes on super smooth and leaves your legs feeling insanely soft. Great quality of shaving cream for an even better price.
Savannah D.
My mother used to buy me this. I'm not sure huge fan as its didn't do much for me. I'd get razor burn when I shaved and I would have cuts all over the place.
Claire C.
Fayetteville, AR
Great stuff but I prefer the eos shaving cream! Skintimate is nice and creamy and protects from cuts but eos is just better because it moisturizes!
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Zuleima T.
Anthony, NM
This is the best foam i have try it smooth and it doesnt burn and it easy to cut trough bit and it doesn't have any quimical that hurt me.
Janine M.
Gastonia, NC
smells very nice and very msoiturizing. Love the ease of this product for a take along. Fresh smell and last smoothness. Grocery store
Chelsea C.
Galliano, LA
Good for dry skin. I used it real quick and I think it did wonderful for me. Smells good, feels good, helped moisturize my drk skin.
Sharon H.
Harvest, AL
I would recommend skintimate shave gel for sensitive skin because it's smooth and leaves skin feeling very smooth. Very affordable.
Michelle M.
I love this product! Skintimate is my favorite shave gel! It is not too thick & moisturizes so well. The scents are always so good.