Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #32 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Courtney T.
Courtney T.
The for sensitive skin cans are awesome! I've used the same shaving cream for years and have had no trouble!
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
Long lasting and smooth
I have been using this kind for years. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. A little goes a long way.
Karyna R.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
I recently started using this and I knew right away it was love. This shave gel leaves my legs extra smooth and last all day. I definitely recommend this!!
Gleysh R.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
this is what I always get, great price, last a long time plus this is an amazing product
Iris M.
Iris M.
Hillsboro, OR
This is a lightly scented shaving cream that works really well. I love that it comes in a 2 pack.
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Bakersfield, CA
These work good I would recommend them I have use it for a while and had no problems
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Very moisturizing and keeps legs not looking ashy, and the razor doesn't give you razor burn.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Spring, TX
Soft smooth finish with a very nice smell. Moisturizing feel to your legs after your shave.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
I always use this shave gel! It's super moisturizing! I have ridiculously dry skin and this makes it fell like butter! I love using this instead of just soap bc it helps the razor glide smoothly on my skin without getting knicks!
elizabeth b.
elizabeth b.
BEEN A BIG FAN SINCE I WAS A TEENAGER. I LOVE THE VARIETY OF SMELLS. THE PACKAGING AND DESIGNS ARE CUTE. I KEEPS MY LEGS PRETTY MOISTURIZED AND DON'T FEEL LIKE I NEED TO PUT LOTION ON RIGHT AWAY. I SHAVE MY LEGS A FEW TIMES A MONTH. I ALWAYS BUY THIS AND WILL CONTINUE. I DON'T THINK I CAN BUY ANYTHING ELSE.