Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Erica D.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Lf she J.Skintimate® Skin Therapy Dry Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel 2-7 oz. Aerosol Cans with Bonus Schick Hydro Silk Razor uploaded by Stéphanie S.

BY SKINTIMATE #28 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Amber S.
Alton, IL
I've always had a problem with dry skin, so my friend introduced me into this product. I really do love love love it. I use to use baby oil to shave my legs and now I use this. I am very satisfied in this product.
Kirsten C.
Lexington, KY
I love this product! It is affordable and leaves me skin feeling so smooth! I buy this product at target and it is super easy to find! I use this every time I am in the shower! Love this product and would recommend!
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
this is an amazing brand of shaving gel!! it's very hydrating and it keeps the bumps away. It's very affordable and easy to apply! I bought it at a local walmart! I was very satisfied and I would definitely recommend this to others!
Sabrina V.
Good product and value! The product is affordable and easy to find and it does the job pretty well. The shaving gel smells really nice and is very smooth. Also does not irritate my skin at all. Razor works well with product for a close shave and moisturized legs.
Sharon C.
Tried this because I have dry skin, also because a razor came with it. Turns out I was very happy with the product. After first use my skin didn't look dry or have that dry tight feel to them either.
Elly S.
Greenville, SC
Great for my dry skin. My skin is also sensitive and it doesn't give me razor burn. My legs are smooth and soft once I finish shaving.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
I recently started using this and I knew right away it was love. This shave gel leaves my legs extra smooth and last all day. I definitely recommend this!!
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
My girls and I use this shaving gel and love the smell of it and the way it leaves our skin feeling so smooth
Jenn S.
Arnold, MO
This is the only stuff that I can use!! Everything else doesn't give me a close shave, or I cut myself while using it, or bets clogged in my razor(gross)
Maya E.
Morrow, GA
It goes on super smooth and leaves your legs feeling insanely soft. Great quality of shaving cream for an even better price.